fight predictions...who gon win?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
UGLY NIGGA:

CHECK IT OUT
IMA BEAT YA FLOYD, BY DECISION
CUZ IM HITTIN WIT PERSISION
DONT NOBODY FEEL U, U GOT NO ORIGIN-
ALITY, DONT GET MAD AT ME IM SPEAKIN THA TRUTH
U SUPPOSED TO BE A RAPPER NIGGA SPIT IN THA BOOTH
WITCHA WHACK ASS FLYERS N PHOTOS
HOW MANY COPYWRIGHTS U OWN? NONE OF THOSE
U A WIERDOW WITH THEM BROKE ASS PROMOS
THATS WHY NOBODY GONNA GO TO YA SHOWS
A FREESTYLE FROM THE DAY BEFORE THE FIGHT, LOL

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=351045&page=2

Dec 17, 2004
god this is such a low point in boxing when floyd mayweather is the #1 draw. he wins but his bouts are all so god damn boring. like larry merchant said, he's an artful dodger. and he had the nerve to say that he gave the fans and media what they wanted by being more of an aggressive fighter tonight. lol at his performance being aggressive.

on the bright side, canelo alvarez put on a good fight. the kid looked solid tonight. and gave another point to mexico in the mexico vs puerto rico boxing rivalry

Jan 18, 2006
Lol its not mayweathers fault noone can put up a good fight against him. He makes great fighters look wack. Hes gonna be the only undefeated retired fight with no brain damage whatsoever. Manny will get broken down if he tries and step into the ring with floyd

Dec 17, 2004
unfortunately i agree. i dont think pac will be able to beat mayweather. but it is mays fault his fights are boring. he makes boxers fight his fight, which to his credit, is a talent that makes keeps him undefeated....but his fight is a BORING fight. and that motherfucker needs to watch that elbow! i wish bayless wouldve done something about that. and all the lock ups

Jan 18, 2006
I'm definitely not a fan of all the holding. He's usually uses his elbow/arm to push people off. I wouldn't call him that dirty of a fighter but has got tricks up his sleeves to control things that he's developed over the years. I seem to forget how good he is going into his fights and be thinking his opponents actually have a chance.