Einstein letter sold for record sum (letter shits on religion)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
YOUR NAME IS "SERIOUSLY THUG" YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO SPEAK ON RELEVANCE OF ANY KIND.

CARE TO SHED ANY LIGHT ON YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS? ETHNICITY? DO TELL. SINCE YOU'VE DONE YOUR RESEARCH ON ME AN ALL. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO "CAPAIN SAVE-A-HIPPIE."

lol and you laughed at me developing my psychic abilities...
you only shootin yourself in the foot.

Mar 4, 2007
LOLOLOL formal we are not that lame,
we just stay up late talkin to eachother on aim, any crime in that?
and agree w/ eachother on a lot of different things..

lol @ us bein the same person.

Jun 1, 2002
and honestly, id like to be reffered to as "Captain Save-an-Online-Gangster-Who-Assumes-Caplocks-Make-Him-Sound-More-Threatning"
I'M NOT TRYING TO THREATEN ANYBODY. I LIKE THE WAY CAPITAL LETTERS LOOK.

IS THERE REALLY ANYTHING YOU CAN SAY HERE OTHER THAN YOU SAW ME TAKING CRACKS AT YOUR LITTLE ONLINE GIRLFRIEND WHO THINKS SHE'S PSYCHIC (LMAOOO) AND YOU CAME TO HER RESCUE WITH SOME LAME REMARK ABOUT JEWS?

GROW SOME BALLS YOU COWARD.

Jan 31, 2008
I'M NOT TRYING TO THREATEN ANYBODY. I LIKE THE WAY CAPITAL LETTERS LOOK.

IS THERE REALLY ANYTHING YOU CAN SAY HERE OTHER THAN YOU SAW ME TAKING CRACKS AT YOUR LITTLE ONLINE GIRLFRIEND WHO THINKS SHE'S PSYCHIC (LMAOOO) AND YOU CAME TO HER RESCUE WITH SOME LAME REMARK ABOUT JEWS?

GROW SOME BALLS YOU COWARD.

woah woah woah, did you just call me a coward on the internet through text?
hmmm
no actually i can say a lot, and ive said a lot already but you are too handicapped to pick up on shit.
and also, my remark wasnt on "jews" it was actually on the illusion of reality, and you just happened to be a jew with a jew reality.

u gettin too hostile over text man, please dont send me a virus or something so gangsta like that :(:(:(:(

Jun 1, 2002
woah woah woah, did you just call me a coward on the internet through text?
hmmm
no actually i can say a lot, and ive said a lot already but you are too handicapped to pick up on shit.
and also, my remark wasnt on "jews" it was actually on the illusion of reality, and you just happened to be a jew with a jew reality.

u gettin too hostile over text man, please dont send me a virus or something so gangsta like that :(:(:(:(
IF YOU HAD SOMETHING BETTER TO SAY.. YOU WOULD HAVE SAID IT. BUT YOU DON'T SO YOU MADE SOME PUSSY ASS REMARK ABOUT THE FACT THAT I TYPE IN CAPS. WELL DONE CHAMP!

BTW I LOVE THE WAY YOU DODGED THE INITIAL QUESTIONS I ASKED YOU.

HAVE FUN CHATTING WITH YOUR E GIRLFRIEND TONIGHT.