e-40 put a restraining order on

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2006
DJ Coma said:
wow. aint nothin about a restraining order. the reason he wrote that letter to the source was to apologize for stompin mac minister at their awards show. he was apologizing for being involved in one of the fights that made the awards show turn into a fuckin riot. that shit was crazy! and yeah mac minister is a crazy ass muthafucka im surprised he didnt kill 40 after embarrassing him like that. crack kills, people. crack kills.

real talk

Sep 30, 2005
thug_lov said:
man c-bo was talkin bad on 50 cent 4 puttin a restraining order on the next man but e-40 put one on the mac and its all good....thats not treal
what kind of evidence you got of 40 putting any restraining order in the first place?

Jan 10, 2006
OMATIC said:
man look what i started sorrrrryyyyyy!!!!! but see im from the the streets and nothing is old news if u talked to the police 20 fuccen years ago u still did it fell me and im not hatten on e-40 i just read some shit and i verfied it and its true thats all nothing more or less and i have had funk with serious street cats before and all you internet thugs saying"what would u do shoot him no! but i never called the cops!!!!!!!
U R a hater let 40 get his paper!

Feb 13, 2006
gitwitit said:
what was he supposedto do shoot him? fuck being gangster, mac minister is a crazy ass crack head that shot fat tone, thats a dangerous man. u think jayz wouldnt get a restraining order against some nigga if he got assaulted at an awards show? come on homie
you sound like a straight bitch whats he supose to do ?...not go to the cops beezy

May 7, 2005
Mac Minister is a nobody that got his claim to fame from bein beat down by the click, badly at that...so what if he killed M.D.'s killer, if that's all his life added up to he's even more of a nobody.