e-40 put a restraining order on

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
On Tuesday, August 22, 2000 at The Source Awards, while I was visiting a member of the Cash Money Millionaires, I was verbally assaulted and physically attacked by a person known as Andre Dow, a.k.a. Mack Minister.

Andre Dow has, over the last four years, followed and stalked me.
On August 22, 2000,
Andre Dow approached me and began to rant and rave in an incoherent voice. He began to spit and cuss at me stating I owed him. At the same point, he began to approach me spitting, cussing, and threatening to do me. He began to reach out at me, grabbing my necklace and pendant, and I went to push him back away from me. The next thing I know, I am being grabbed at and taken out of the Arena by my body guard. When I got outside, I noticed that my $30,000 necklace/pendant and $40,000 bracelet had been taken.

I never saw Andre Dow again that night or since and I fully cooperated with the Pasadena Police investigation.

40 is a businessman and a family man. he should avoid this type of thing. but to be honest if this was a less respected artist or someone like 50. it would be held against him.

YESCA

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
jray707 said:
I JUS HEARD MARTHA STEWART IS BACK IN JAIL FOR THE MURDER OF FAT TONE IS IT TRUE? shut the fuck up wit all the bullshit hatin damn first sohh now people from this board
its probly is a sohh member thats starting this

Jul 12, 2002
wow. aint nothin about a restraining order. the reason he wrote that letter to the source was to apologize for stompin mac minister at their awards show. he was apologizing for being involved in one of the fights that made the awards show turn into a fuckin riot. that shit was crazy! and yeah mac minister is a crazy ass muthafucka im surprised he didnt kill 40 after embarrassing him like that. crack kills, people. crack kills.

Nov 7, 2005
if he did put one out, understand his position. he got too much too lose and mac minister could get at him anytime. he got to protect himself out here. mac minister is a wild dude and a real dude and 40 is an entertainer. too prove something was he supposed to go shoot dude?

Jul 10, 2005
y'all understand that there is a difference between 40 and 50 right? 50 claims hella much to be a gangsta and how him gettin shot 9 times makes him gutta and whop whop. 40 ain't claimin to be a gangsta, he bein a bussiness/family man, so of course theres a difference between them both, thats why 50 gets clowned for puttin out a restrainin order and 40 doesn't

also, there is no evidence, even if there was, i wouldn't care, 40 is still the top nigga in tha bay right now when it comes to exposure

C

CCCUser925

KEEP E-40's NAME IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR THOUGHTS! THAT'S GOOD PROMOTION FOR E-40!

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
OMATIC said:
i read that e-40 put a restraining order on mac minister after what happen at the source awards and wrote a letter to the source about how mac minister has harrased him for a long time thats not gangsta for all you e-40 lovers im not dissen him i like 40's music however u have to call the police to file a restraining order!!!! wow didnt 50 cent do the same thing?
YEAH I HEARD THAT TOO, BUT E-40 SERVED MAC MINISTER A GOOD ONE AT THE SOURCE AWARDS!!!
NOW THAT'S GANGSTA!!!

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
OMATIC said:
i read that e-40 put a restraining order on mac minister after what happen at the source awards and wrote a letter to the source about how mac minister has harrased him for a long time thats not gangsta for all you e-40 lovers im not dissen him i like 40's music however u have to call the police to file a restraining order!!!! wow didnt 50 cent do the same thing?
40 never claimed he was a super thug / n how extensive a g file he's had...sweep that shit unda the door . get the fuk outa here wit that shit man. i can't belieeve this kinda shit

Feb 22, 2006
man c-bo was talkin bad on 50 cent 4 puttin a restraining order on the next man but e-40 put one on the mac and its all good....thats not treal