DEVILZ REJECTZ ON ITUNES RIGHT NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2004
Why the hell you take Rydah off the hook on "Devilz Rejectz".
The old version thats up on youtube is waaaaaaaaaaaay better. The beat was tighter to without the change ups.

Best songs on the album are:

2. Hustle In The Rain (ft. T-Nutty & Husalah)

5. Pain (ft. Rich The Factor, Boi Big & Fed-X)

6. Death 2 My Enemies (ft. Lil Rue & Husalah) - Minus Lil Rue Verse

7. Not A Option (ft. Joe Blow, Berner & Lox)

9. House Of The Dead (ft. Yukmouth)

14. 911

15. Bonafide Hustler (ft. Mistah F.A.B.)

19. On Everythang - Even tho it was on Tha Krazies - track is so good I could care less tho.

21. Devilz Rejects

May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
Thanks everybody for they input, I appreciate it, as for me next month on Nov. 16th me and Berner got Traffic 2, then me and D-Rek got Trill Shottas, then i got my solo the War of the worlds. Me and Killa Tay working on one, me and Yuk working on one, plus the Regime album. Then i got another solo comming wit no features on it....Plus me and Rich The Facters album.....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
man I swear I'm not even trying to hype this shit up, but honestly I've been slapping this non stop for the past few days

I can't bring myself to listen to anything else... but I'm just feeling this right now, but I think this is the Bay album of the year (well, Bay/Midwest I guess since Amp aint from the Bay) and one of the best overall albums of the year

Aug 14, 2005
Ive read some negative comments on another forum sayin the shit aint slap this n that. Well this be some grown man music right here knowmsayin?! people that are complainin are on that booty rap shit....

Dec 19, 2005
picked one up in vallejo raspitins this morning. downloaded it the other day though and thought it was real dope.

slappin this one right here.

18-the_jacka_and_ampichino-i_shot_u_down_feat._fed_x_smiggz

ITS FED-E MCFLY, THE FUTURES JUST ARRIVED

Nov 16, 2009
AMPICHINO THE COLDEST RAPPER OUT BY FAR NOT JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE THIS HIS FORUM BUT THIS NIGGA SHIT SLAPS- HIS VERSE ON TIGHTROPE OFF THE TRAFFIC ALBUM IS LIKE ONE OF THE COLDEST VERSES EVER MAN. KEEP DOING YA THANG BOY

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
JUST BOUGHT THE ALBUM TODAY AT THE RASPUTIN IN CAMBELL AND GOTTA SAY ITS ONE OF THE DOPEST ALBUMS IVE PICKED UP ALL YEAR EVERY TRACK IS DOPE SOLID ALBUM DIDNT LIKE THE INTRELUDES BUT REGUARDLESS IT WAS DOPE. THE TRACK "CONVO" IS MY FAVORITE JAM ON THE ALBUM. ALSO THE "HOUSE OF THE DEAD" TRACK AND "NOT AN OPTION" TRACK ARE DOPE TOO. GOOD BUY