DEVILZ REJECTZ ON ITUNES RIGHT NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
This album is worth every penny dont sleep on it, I like it from front to back & hustlin in the rain & house of the dead probably my favorite tracks off top but the whole album knocks.

May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
Thanks we tried to come as close to the first one as possible, without doing it just like the first one. We tried to keep the beats in the same vien as the first Rejectz, but keep em new at the same time. We couldnt come back with a all new sound,(as far as no sample beats) because people would have really said naw the first one way better ,these fools fell off. So all the producers thats on the album new what kinda shit to send us.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I like when you and Jacka trade bars for the whole song. I'm glad you did it again on Convo. Have you thought about releasing a Devilz Rejectz EP where you trade bars the whole way through? You guys could tell a cool story that way imo.

May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
not crazy far as dope, but crazy like that, shit weird, i guess he didnt like the beat. i thought it was dope, we usaully like the same shit but sometimes what i think is dope the jacka might not and vise versa. but we got alot of songs thats in the cut that didnt make the album. but we gonna start off fresh with part three tho.

Feb 8, 2003
not crazy far as dope, but crazy like that, shit weird, i guess he didnt like the beat. i thought it was dope, we usaully like the same shit but sometimes what i think is dope the jacka might not and vise versa. but we got alot of songs thats in the cut that didnt make the album. but we gonna start off fresh with part three tho.

Im feeling that song. also i checked out the whole album It sounds tight to me good lyrical content and the beats was crisp. You and Jacka did yall thing if i had any complaints it would be couple of the features but they just features thats it.