Damn...almost got the bastard. Cheney targeted by Taleban bomber

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
IM ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!

UNTIL GOD PROVES HIS EXISTANCE TO ME HE DOESNT EXIST AND NOTHING ROB OR HERESY CHANGES THAT TO AN ATHEIST. ARGUE TIL YOURE BLUE IN THE FACE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU WERE DOING HERESY. ARGUING. AND A POINTLESS POINT AT THAT. YOU BELIEVE YOU'LL FACE GOD ALONG WITH 206 AND THE REST OF US. I DONT.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
phil said:
IM ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!

UNTIL GOD PROVES HIS EXISTANCE TO ME HE DOESNT EXIST AND NOTHING ROB OR HERESY CHANGES THAT TO AN ATHEIST. ARGUE TIL YOURE BLUE IN THE FACE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU WERE DOING HERESY. ARGUING. AND A POINTLESS POINT AT THAT. YOU BELIEVE YOU'LL FACE GOD ALONG WITH 206 AND THE REST OF US. I DONT.
Sure man whatever.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
saying if 206 doesnt believe in a God and a god exists is no different than saying if god doesnt exist, because in the end, gods existance is still unknown.

its ALLabout perception and perspective

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Hemp said:
saying if 206 doesnt believe in a God and a god exists is no different than saying if god doesnt exist, because in the end, gods existance is still unknown.

its ALLabout perception and perspective
Please R-E-A-D the thread again S-L-O-W-L-Y.

We are NOT talking about Gods existence being unknown. We are talking about the fact that his BELIEF wouldn't matter if God existed because his belief would be proven wrong by the fact that God exists. Why is this hard to grasp?

So if god slapped the fuck out og everyone in this thread (myself included) and said "HERE I AM" and PROVED he was God, 206 would still have the ability to deny god based on perception and belief?

LMAO!

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
HERESY said:
Please R-E-A-D the thread again S-L-O-W-L-Y.

We are NOT talking about Gods existence being unknown. We are talking about the fact that his BELIEF wouldn't matter if God existed because his belief would be proven wrong by the fact that God exists. Why is this hard to grasp?

NO DUH
lemme explain
you keep saying "hed be proven wrong by the fact that God exists"
THIS IS NOT AN ARGUEMENT TO AN ATHIEST

he would simply tell u that hed be proven right when YOU find out God DOESNT exist.

i know the arguement wasnt on beliefs in God or not...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
you keep saying "hed be proven wrong by the fact that God exists"
THIS IS NOT AN ARGUEMENT TO AN ATHIEST
Go get some sleep man. I don't think you understand what is being typed. It doesn't matter WHAT the hell his arguement would be. If God came to the world and said "HERE I AM", and it were indeed God, he (206) wouldn't have ANYTHING to say. He could no longer say "I DON'T BELIEVE GOD EXISTS" because Gods existence would have been PROVEN by the fact that he showed himself and everyone knew it or saw it first hand. He CAN however say "I don't have a BELIEF in God" meaning "I DON'T WORSHIP GOD" but these are two different concepts.

he would simply tell u that hed be proven right when YOU find out God DOESNT exist.
You don't understand the convo. Go back and read it from the start or pick it up from where Jesse quoted rob and I quoted Jesse.
i know the arguement wasnt on beliefs in God or not...
There is no arguement. WTF is wrong with you people? Can't a person have a difference of opinion without you people calling it an arguement?

Oct 14, 2004
The Red Sin said:
You didn't really have to say that, but like you said you're only human and emotions get the best of us. I've realized after all of my zealous posts, that no matter what you say to try to convince a straight minded atheists, it's almost close to impossible to have them sort of conform or try to believe what we believe. I feel you bro, but you can't judge a man the way God can. The give and take is that we present the Word of Jesus, according to the bible, they will go to hell if they reject, but as far as we can understand, God may intervene in their lives. If they reject Jesus, that's up to him to decide, although we may know, and THINK we know, only God knows. Peace

You are right. I think its 2-0 Sixx right to believe what he wants. I dont think any man should be forced. What iam saying is people should'nt bad mouth God. But like you said Iam only human and so I do get emotional. I feel God has got me out of many situations that otherwise would have led to my downfall. I guess thats just how I feel. Thanks for the input though.

Peace.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Sorry i'm not jumping into the god discussion, back to the original post.

The fact the media told people that the Taliban was out to get Dick Cheney that day is completely fucking retarded and just another reason to make this war seem a little more scary for the average American watching CNN. The entire command group in Bagram (which is the largest base in Afghanistan) didn't even know Cheney was stopping by that day, it was a complete suprise visit, so I doubt ol' Taliban Bob knew he was here. I'm here in Afghanistan right now (going on 14 fucking months, god damn extension) and have been hearing intel for weeks about a possible suicide bomb attack on Bagram, it just so happened to occur on the day Cheney landed there. I've been to Bagram on a couple of occasions, the gate that was hit was about one mile or more from doing any possible mass casualty damage, theres about 6 checkpoints local workers go through on that stretch of road to even get near the main base and the Taliban knows this. The fuckin media makes me sick to my stomach with the bullshit they feed to people in regards to Afghanistan and Iraq. After being here for so long i'll never believe a fucking media story on this war again, they bend and alter the truth so fucking much just to get a good story out of it.

It would have been funny though if ol' Dick was actually in some form of danger, hell at least he actually shows up to Afghanistan unlike that coward Bush, even Hillary Clinton came to this country a couple months ago.