Bush Gives the CIA More Power to Kill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2002
www.beat-tech.com
@Mcleanhatch

I see that u are a strong visual leaner, do u need some more visual aides of his racist history to realize how big of a bigot Mr. Lott is? But once again I am sure he is stepping down from being the Senate Majority Leader for something he didn't say and something he hasn't apologized for 5 times on national television..... Point being, he knew what the fuck he meant when he said it or he would not be apologizing for it.... Would u apologize for something you didn’t say or do?

May 8, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Mcleanhatch
And how the hell are those presidents more deserving than MLK?
well only 2 of those 3 were presidents,

1. FDR no1 can argue what i great leader (democrat) he was he was easily one of the best presidents who happened to preside over tough times (great deression, and WWII)

2. Grant was the great general that won the civil war under the command of Abe Lincoln, grant then later became president and a great leader.

3. Franklin to was a founding father who contributed alote to this great nation, its constitution, and was arguably one of the greatest inventors in the USA

Al-Kaholik said:
Mcleanhatch
But I will say, the democrats have no position to talk either...Byrd is a an ex-member of the KKK who was caught saying nigger not too long ago, and bill clinton praised Fulbright who has a past similar to Thurmonds...so niether party has clean hands in this situation.

and Gore who has said that he learned alote and praises his father for being the most infuencial person in his life. well his father stood right next to Thurman in 1948.

but anyway i am a conservative which means i lean towards the rebublicans and believe in thier policies more and that is why i get upset at the double standard that the democrats/NAACP/media have. because when byrd out right used that word last year nobody heard about it. the media buried it. jessie jackson, the clintons, NAACP they all knew what happened ( it was live on FOX News) but they didnt speak out against him they swept it under the carpet as if it never happened.

no they (the media, clintons, democrats, NAACP) are yelling bloody murder at Lott (a conservative) for something that he DIDN'T say rather what think he meant.

as i have said earlier the words could be considered by some as insensitive, but not as racist. now the democrats and the media and other have forced Lott out of his rightful position as senate amjority leader when Byrd was elected to that position and held it for 15 years and he was a known klansman. wheres the justice? nobody asked him to resign.

even last week senator Kerry the guy that is going to run for president under the Democrats was caught making a racial slur towards Italian Americans. did any of you guys here it? of course not the liberal media killed it and kept the focus on Lott

yesterday of the show hanntiy and colmes a highway patrolman from Arkansas and a former girlfriend of president clinton on the air said that they heard then governor clinton refer the a black activist (a guy names Macintosh i think?) from little rock as

the state tropper said that clinton would call him that "nigger

and the fromer girlfriend would say clinton would refer to him as "that g** damn nigger". and they have come out to tell their stories but why is it that nobody ever heard them? because the liberal media wants the preserve the liberals were are racist and concentrate on cooking the conservatives that arent racist.

all i want is for the media to be fair and to go after every1 the same. regardless of political idealogy.

May 8, 2002
ReservoirDog said:
If I was a racist biggot like Trent Lott I wouldn't admit that either, but I am sure he is stepping down from being the Senate Majority Leader for something he didn't say lol.....
he stepped down this morning. and the reason he stepped down is because the media cooked his ass not for what he said but for what they think he meant.

his political life and his life has been tarred and ruined for political gain by his enemies.

he also steped down because he ralized that he as damaged goods and put the good of his country and of his party before that of himself, unlike bill clinton who wouldnt yeild the presidential power unless by force. ya and you know who essentially blocked the impeaching of president clinton? yup you guessed it senate majority leader Trent Lott who didnt want to tear the country apart by deseating a president. and what does Lott get in return from a former president whos ass he saved, he got a low blow from Clinton.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mcleanhatch said:

again you obviously dont know what you are talking about, LYING, or believe lies that others have told you. i seen all 3 interviews that he did in their entirety

Ok I see.
You don't understand what I'm saying and you are looking at the wrong places for info.
Lott didn't mention anything about pro-segregation lately.
I'm pullin the skelletons out his closet just like I do with any other politician.
Lott at one point has said that Mississippians were proud of voting for the segregationist Thurmond when he ran as a States Rights presidential candidate in 1948, largely against the civil rights record of incumbent Harry Truman.
Then shortly after that he adds, "If the rest of the country had followed our lead we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years, either."

Do your homework Yankie!

Mcleanhatch said:

he should be happy that they only charged his with 5 zips. he should also know that somebody snitched his ass out, and what the hell is he doing selling water to people he doesnt even know anyway!
Hey man, that's his problem. And of coarse he was happy to be charged for a much smaller count.
But my point is to show you how crooked the world is.
I don't know how old you are, but the world isn't what people presume it to be.
Keep thinking like you think and you'll heart will be broken....

May 8, 2002
ReservoirDog said:
@Mcleanhatch
But once again I am sure he is stepping down from being the Senate Majority Leader for something he didn't say and something he hasn't apologized for 5 times on national television..... Point being, he knew what the fuck he meant when he said it or he would not be apologizing for it.... Would u apologize for something you didn’t say or do?
again do you know he apologized for????? obviouly not.
he apologized for using words that might be taken be some as insensitive or as he put it "a poor and insensitive choice of words" and then went on to explain that he DIDN'T endorse segregation at all. and that he was "winging it" at his friends birthday party and just trying to make him feel good. he also said that he always played around like that with Strom just to get a smile out of him. and that to is true since he has been heard on video 3 times saying that.

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Lott at one point has said that Mississippians were proud of voting for the segregationist Thurmond when he ran as a States Rights presidential candidate in 1948, largely against the civil rights record of incumbent Harry Truman.
Then shortly after that he adds, "If the rest of the country had followed our lead we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years, either."
like i said earlier i heard what he said and it wasnt what you typed either you information is incorrect or you are spinning the truth, i saw him when he said what he said and he didnt say that what he said was

"when strom thurman ran for president we voted for him and proud of it and if the rest of the country would have followed in our lead we wouldnt have had all these problems over all these years either"---------------

now he in no way endorses segregation as you posted. all he was doing was making Strom thurman feel good i mean the man is 100 years old for christs sake, he just wanted to make him feel good.

now as i stated earlier in his first interview he said that he always played around like that with strom telling him he would have been a fine president. and now we know that to be true because there are 3 different occasions where he has said that same thing to strom and a camera has recorded it.

May 8, 2002
ReservoirDog said:
I don't know how you can type Mcleanhatch with your head so far up your ass....
i thought you could carry an intelligent conversation but i guess now it is obvious that you cant carry a conversation without resorting to name caliing

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
again i will say that Lott NEVER said that!

Apr 26, 2002
Mcleanhatch we finally agree on something, i'll admit myself that the news is biased in the favor of democrats for the most part...that's why I watch Fox news as well as the other news channels just so that I can hear the whole story(or at least the presented story). I had no idea that any democrats in recent times had used racial slurs until I was watching hannity and colmes one day and hannity started listing off a few names and I was amazed that I had never heard about these incidents before.

May 8, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Mcleanhatch we finally agree on something, i'll admit myself that the news is biased in the favor of democrats for the most part...that's why I watch Fox news as well as the other news channels just so that I can hear the whole story(or at least the presented story). I had no idea that any democrats in recent times had used racial slurs until I was watching hannity and colmes one day and hannity started listing off a few names and I was amazed that I had never heard about these incidents before.
well im glad your listening to both sides

other good shows are Buchanan & Press and Crossfire along with Hanity and Colmes because they present both sides of the story so that the viewer can decide

Apr 26, 2002
Even though Hannity & Colmes is a left-wing /right-wing debate show...I must say that Hannity does the majority of the speaking so in my opinion only it's more of a conservative show, I mainly just get news from as many different perspectives as I can and then piece together my own thoughts on the issue after thinking about it.

May 8, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Even though Hannity & Colmes is a left-wing /right-wing debate show...I must say that Hannity does the majority of the speaking so in my opinion only it's more of a conservative show, I mainly just get news from as many different perspectives as I can and then piece together my own thoughts on the issue after thinking about it.
true hannity does seem to be speaking more often