@Bugsy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What do you wanna see drop first from Starz The Limit?

• Total voters
Apr 14, 2004
that dvd could have paved the way for many others to come out. especially since it looked good.and would of been the first of its kind. if speedy was alive (rip) i think it would have came out long ago.

Jun 23, 2005
WHATSUP HOMIES, BACK UP ON HERE, 1ST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL YA'LL FOR THE INTREST OF THESE TWO PROJECTS.

TOKZTERO - HIS ALBUM IS COMING OUT SO FUCKING TIGHT, EVERY SONG IS A MASTERPIECE. HE IS A VERY TALENTED HOMIE, AND ITS TIME 4 HIM TO SHINE LIKE THE STAR HE IS.

CALI THUGGIN DVD - THIS DVD IS A CLASSIC 6 YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST EDITED IT..... NOW ITS UNBELIEVABLE.... UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU SEEN BEFORE.... AND GETTING BETTER WITH EVERY SCENE THAT GOES IN IT. ITS DEFENETLY GUNNA BE WORTH THE WAIT! AND I GOT A HUGE SURPISE ALONG WITH IT.

BOTH OF THEM ARE SIDE TO SIDE ON GETTING DONE, ILL KEEP YALL POSTED ON EVERYTHING. BUT BOTH ARE GETTIN THERE, ON CLASSIC STATUS!

Props: gucecity
Nov 8, 2004
Good shyt on the update homie.. Im sure whatever comes first from Starz The Limit the homiez will pick up no matter what it iz... But IM waiting on that DVD.. something to keep next to the Speedy cd'z ya kno...stay up

Nov 16, 2006
StarzTheLimit said:
WHATSUP HOMIES, BACK UP ON HERE, 1ST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL YA'LL FOR THE INTREST OF THESE TWO PROJECTS.

TOKZTERO - HIS ALBUM IS COMING OUT SO FUCKING TIGHT, EVERY SONG IS A MASTERPIECE. HE IS A VERY TALENTED HOMIE, AND ITS TIME 4 HIM TO SHINE LIKE THE STAR HE IS.

CALI THUGGIN DVD - THIS DVD IS A CLASSIC 6 YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST EDITED IT..... NOW ITS UNBELIEVABLE.... UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU SEEN BEFORE.... AND GETTING BETTER WITH EVERY SCENE THAT GOES IN IT. ITS DEFENETLY GUNNA BE WORTH THE WAIT! AND I GOT A HUGE SURPISE ALONG WITH IT.

BOTH OF THEM ARE SIDE TO SIDE ON GETTING DONE, ILL KEEP YALL POSTED ON EVERYTHING. BUT BOTH ARE GETTIN THERE, ON CLASSIC STATUS!
thats good to here bugsy. Whats the status of mousi's solo album though? lifestyles of the broke and scandoulas was a very good cd and ive been waiting for another solo for hella long. Is mousie still on starz the limit and will you be doing the production on his next project?

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
yo bugsy, who is doing the beats for the tokztero album? i hope the beats stay the same like the ones tokztero had previously. anyway, if i could make a request, plz no hyphy beats lol.

glad to hear he is doing it again.

May 16, 2002
Coming from myself who shot & edited an entire film I can say I learned a whole lot from it.

What I at the time thought would be a quick project ended up being a 5 year mission (that includes the 14 months of editing.) Many things got in the way. Life issues, being a perfectionist, your own worst critic etc. Yet I did finish my project.

What I learned from others who actually went to school for film is that when editing a film, it can get personal. Too personal at times where it never ends up being right in the editor's eyes. Many give up and set the project aside because it does become overwhelming. All of the above in time causes the editor to set it aside and lose & regain interest in his / her project.

Many have the misconception because they've seen or have shot & edited music videos that it's the same thing. An entire film is a completely different animal. It involves a whole lot of timing and pace. And keeping the viewer interested is a biggie. I'm talking a large margin between a music video and a full length feature film.

The game has changed from putting out independent DVD's that involve pasting a whole lot of home videos together for the sake of filling up some time. I've sat back & re-watched a few and thought to myself halfway through, "What the hell am I watching?" Most of those DVD's have no story line, no structure etc.

A lot of them expose a whole lot. "Hey, look at me I'm slangin'. Look at all the drugs in my possession. This is my hood (and stupid enough to show locations & shout out street names & blocks.) I pack pistols, I smoke weed. Hey, look at me I'm drinking straight out of a bottle. A fight broke out and I recorded it!"

And in the Homeboy realm it's even more difficult. Some G's up in the video footage are now D.O's and no good, so there goes that clip. And it may have a been an excellent clip that's vital to the film, but due to that getting cut changes the whole film.

My hat off to Bugsy for holding back on something so valuable to him that he wants it to be timeless, but he needs to put the personal issue aside if he ever wants to finish it. When I spoke to him as I was filming my documentary he told me, "Yours will probably be out before mine." and laughed about it. I later learned the huge task of editing and saw his point. The dude has a good attitude about it, so if and if ever he releases it I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Last edited:
May 17, 2006

BOTH OF THEM ARE SIDE TO SIDE ON GETTING DONE, ILL KEEP YALL POSTED ON EVERYTHING. BUT BOTH ARE GETTIN THERE, ON CLASSIC

:0 put up a 5 minute preview!!!! On youtube.