BOMB ASS FEMALE PICS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
HOGGLIFE said:
WOW! shes HOTT! im feelin the high heels
hahaha feelin the shoes....wait a minute me too. I always like them so called "sexy shoes" on fine ass broads. More of a turn on.

Anyways Ccytzo did i miss something? cause people are talking about some pics you posted? I need to see them if you cool with that nigga.

Jan 21, 2004
ripsta415 said:
hahaha feelin the shoes....wait a minute me too. I always like them so called "sexy shoes" on fine ass broads. More of a turn on.

Anyways Ccytzo did i miss something? cause people are talking about some pics you posted? I need to see them if you cool with that nigga.

THEY STILL THERE MY NIGGA....JUS GOTTA DIG A LIL....... :siccness:

Jan 21, 2004
LIL_SHARKY said:
I AINT TRIPPING JUST DOT SAY WHO PASSED OUT THE NUMBER. KEEP IT ANONYMOUS U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

WHAT I MEANT WAS IF SHE OR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HER SEEN THIS ITS NOT MUCH OF A MYSTERY WHO POSTED HER NUMBER.....UNLESS YOU DONT GO BY THAT NAME ON THE STREET AT ALL........

Jan 21, 2004
I DONT POST TILL THEY FORGET THEY PLACE IN LIFE AND START ACTIN LIKE THEY SOMEONE SPECIAL....THEN I POST TO REMIND EM OF WHO THEY TRULY ARE.....FOR NOW THEY STAY IN THE LOCCER.... IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT......