BOMB ASS FEMALE PICS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
someone needs to get a pic of "misty", she works at wendys on A street in antioch.
Finest bitch i ever seen in my life n shit.

Nov 2, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
brush up your game and get it your self playa
in other cases i would have by now, but its hard to spit game when shes taking my order for 5 piece nuggets and frosty. this girl is just too fine though. kinda intimidating i admit.. ill see whats up

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
what kinda shit^^^^?

@i'm cool off that.....
Women are women regardless. Don't make her any less of a woman if she's working at wendy's or macy's. Of course we all want a notch with a good job, but how many people get a woman like that that fit the description of like 99 percent of the people that post here lol

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
lol, you's a fool soak. A wise old senior chief once told me though, if you date a girl that doesn't mind living in the ghetto, where do you think you'll be 20 years from now, if you date a women that wants the finer things in life, but is willing to work for it without stressing you out about it, think about where you're gonna be. The ghetto and I are hand in hand, but as I get older, I don't want to worry about someone stealing my impala every night I go to bed, a broad from wendy's may not be the one for me lol.
On a side note, I met my ex fiance' at a fast food place she used to work at......don't judge a book by it's cover

Jan 21, 2004
LIL_SHARKY said:
HAHAHA HOMIE U PLUGGED HER 2 ANYWAYS HER CELL PHONE NUMBER IS 408-849-1788 HER NAME IS NATASHA DONT FUCKING SAY WHO SPIT IT OUT JUST PLAY IT KOO.

LOL...THIS SITE IS ACCESSIBLE TO ANYONE YOU DO KNOW THAT RIGHT???? :confused: