BOMB ASS FEMALE PICS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
LMAO feel me LKD. jus cuz Omar laid down some facts to mel she hates him- and cuz Jade still loves Omar and mad at ANY female who talk to him she goin to go n get em onlien to talk shit.. THIS IS STUPID! WERE THE PIX AT U GUYS !! THIS IS A THReAD MENT FOR SOME NUDIE PIX.. LETS GET SHIT STARTED. NO MORE FUCKIN BULLSHIT

Oct 20, 2003
no saggin tits ppl.. if i wanted to look at hoes and nasty shit i could go outside n see my neighbors children. @ chris got ne more pix? cuz she was lookin pretty good.

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO..WTF!? 1st of all, I dont hit ccytzo up AT ALL. You forever reading my pixel seeing whats being said. You hit me up talking HELLA shit , u can let everyone THINK what you want them to, but only YOU and I know the real. i have NO love for you and you know tht but its eating you apart.what do you got going on in your life to keep i got a man now and i dont got time for your games.never once did i say shit about my man fucking you up or anything. i told you, he DONT know SHIT about you. i dont feel the need to talk about my "EX" to my new. 2nd YOUR the one that keeps posting these pics, you already told me its to get my attention. stop crying on yahoo like a bitch. GET OVER IT!!!!! the past is the past. Im not tripping off of what fools from the net think, if you only knew!!Sad Eyez, you on some other shit.LOL i love him??pleaaaaaase....remember im not the one posting TO or ABOUT him.he making death threats like CRAZY bring it little pork chop. thats all i gotta say.LKD, you DONT know what your talking about! i post wherever my pics are conveniently brought up AGAIN...arent you the one that rapped with menti? omar told me how wack you were, about how they were going to edit all your parts out of songs?hm...just WAIT until you do something to piss him off....LOL Omar, dont forget i saved all those little convos we got. yall want proof that he was the one comin at me crazy? hit me up!!ARMEN, shut the hell up lil man, i dont think ur cusin would want to know that ur hangin on another mans nuts so tight.LOL.....be a real man CCYTZO, keep YOUR drama off the net and get at me in person.BITCH

Jan 21, 2004
KEEP WRITIN YA NOVELS......NO ONE BELEIVES YOU.....ALL THE NIGGAS ON SICCNESS KNOW YOU A HOE....MOST THEM DONE PLAYED WIT YA MIND AND HAD YOU TWITTLIN THAT FAT TWAT OF YOURS.....IF ANY THEM WENT TO MEET YOU YOUD FUCC EM......LIKE YOU DID WIT ME AND LEADER....1ST TIME YOU MET NIGGAS......LOL.....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
LMAO..WTF!? 1st of all, I dont hit ccytzo up AT ALL. You forever reading my pixel seeing whats being said. You hit me up talking HELLA shit , u can let everyone THINK what you want them to, but only YOU and I know the real. i have NO love for you and you know tht but its eating you apart.what do you got going on in your life to keep i got a man now and i dont got time for your games.never once did i say shit about my man fucking you up or anything. i told you, he DONT know SHIT about you. i dont feel the need to talk about my "EX" to my new. 2nd YOUR the one that keeps posting these pics, you already told me its to get my attention. stop crying on yahoo like a bitch. GET OVER IT!!!!! the past is the past. Im not tripping off of what fools from the net think, if you only knew!!Sad Eyez, you on some other shit.LOL i love him??pleaaaaaase....remember im not the one posting TO or ABOUT him.he making death threats like CRAZY bring it little pork chop. thats all i gotta say.LKD, you DONT know what your talking about! i post wherever my pics are conveniently brought up AGAIN...arent you the one that rapped with menti? omar told me how wack you were, about how they were going to edit all your parts out of songs?hm...just WAIT until you do something to piss him off....LOL Omar, dont forget i saved all those little convos we got. yall want proof that he was the one comin at me crazy? hit me up!!ARMEN, shut the hell up lil man, i dont think ur cusin would want to know that ur hangin on another mans nuts so tight.LOL.....be a real man CCYTZO, keep YOUR drama off the net and get at me in person.BITCH
AY YOU FAT SLOB...MY CUZZIN DISSED YOUR FAT ASS...HE DOESNT WANT SHIT 2 DO WIT YOU...DONT ACT LIKE YOU A BOSS WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL PPL HATE YOUR ASS CUZ YOU CHURP...STOP TRYNA RBING HEAT 2 MY BOYS...ID LOVE FOR YOU 2 TELL MY CUZZIN SUMTHING...SEE IF U DONT GET BITCH SLAPPED...KICK ROCKS BOULDER...WE TAKE VERY LIGHTLY 2 YOUR SHIT TALKIN KIND AROUND HERE...OFF WIT THIS FAT BITCHES HEAD

Jan 21, 2004
AND SEE HOW QUICC YOU ARE TO TALK SHIT.....LKD WAS TALKIN TO MELLY MEL NOT YOU.....AND YOUR LIL LINE ABOUT WAIT TILL YOU PISS OMAR OFF...LOL....YOU STEADY TRYIN TA TURN FOOS AGAINST ME.....I AINT TOL NO ONE TO TAKE MY SIDE THEY JUS KNOW THE REAL ON THEY OWN

Jan 21, 2003
JADE IN NO WAY WAS MY COMMENT WAS ADRESS TO YOUR ASS. NOW YOU SUDDENLY POP OFF WITH SOME BULLSHIT TRYINNA STIR SHIT UP. I CAN ALREADY TELL YOU AINT SMART IN THE HEAD BY TAKIN PIC'S OF YOU SUCKIN THE DICK. YOU WAS JUST ASKIN FOR THEM PIC'S FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. IN ALL THEM PICTURES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU GOT DOWN SYNDROME BITCH. WITH SOME BIG MOTHAFUCKIN NOSTRAL'S LOOKIN LIKE SOMEBODY STUCK MARBLE'S UP THAT MOTHAFUCKA WHEN YOU WAS LITTLE. WHAT IN YOUR RIGHT MIND MADE YOU MENTION ME ??? WITH YOUR FACT'S MORE FAKER THAN SILICONE TIT'S. YOU AIN'T KNOWIN SHIT ABOUT ME. OR WHAT WE DO OR WHAT WE DON'T DO. ME GETTIN CUT OFF AND GETTIN EDITED ? THAT'S LIKE YOU ACTUALLY BECOMIN SKINNY SHIT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. HAHAHA. BUT ANYWAY'S YOU FAT FUCKIN PIG WITH AN APPLE IN YOUR MOUTH NAH A DICK IN YOUR MOUTH. DONT EVER MENTION MY FUCKIN NAME AGAIN.

IF YOU NEED TO DISSCUSS SOME SHIT HIT ME IN PRIVATE AND WILL DISSCUSS IT. DON'T MENTION MA NAME EVER AGAIN.
WE CAN ADRESS BOTH OF U HOES. IN ANY WAY U WANT.

TO ALL THE HOMIES I APOLIGIZE FOR ALL THIS BULLSHIT. THIS HOE'S AINT GOT NO MANNER'S. THAT'S HOW THIS SLUT'S GET NIGGAS KILLED.

LADIES AND GETLEMAN WHO WILL WIN THE TITLE FOR THE SICCNESS.NET BIGGEST WHORE TURN IN NEXT TIME WOULD IT BE DOWN SYNDROME JADE ??? OR OLD SPICE REFUGEE MELLY MEL.