BOMB ASS FEMALE PICS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2004
Damn.....Ccytzo...if I was you I wouldn't be postin them pictures...you makin yourself look bad....you got the ssmallest dick I have ever seen!!!....lol......Damn nigga.....my 2 year old nephew gotta bigger dick....you should be embarrassed with that shit!!!!...LOL!!!

Mar 28, 2004
^^Yeah thats true...but he fuckin with my homegirl...ya feel me....n on top of that its the truth....he postin them pics to embarrass Jade....but it really should be embarrassing him.....he got the smallest dick I have ever seen....I just find it funny, that he would post them, if I was him I'd be too ashamed!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
MeLLy-MeL said:
^^Yeah thats true...but he fuckin with my homegirl...ya feel me....n on top of that its the truth....he postin them pics to embarrass Jade....but it really should be embarrassing him.....he got the smallest dick I have ever seen....I just find it funny, that he would post them, if I was him I'd be too ashamed!
YOUR HOMEGIRL...SINCE WHEN DID U AND JADE BECOME BUTT BUDDYS...LOL...YALL ARE BORED...JUSS ATTACKIN HIM ON THE NET...FUNNY SHIT...SINCE WE ALL IN THE POSTIN PICS AND TRYNA EMBARRASSES...WHO WANTS 2 SEE A PICTURE OF MELLY MEL?

Mar 28, 2004
ARMEN said:
YOUR HOMEGIRL...SINCE WHEN DID U AND JADE BECOME BUTT BUDDYS...LOL...YALL ARE BORED...JUSS ATTACKIN HIM ON THE NET...FUNNY SHIT...SINCE WE ALL IN THE POSTIN PICS AND TRYNA EMBARRASSES...WHO WANTS 2 SEE A PICTURE OF MELLY MEL?

Yeah MY HOMEGIRL!!!...Me n Jade been cool for a minute now......It aint got shit on bein bored.....GO for post my pic...I dont give a fuck....So what U gotta a fucked up pic of me...who cares post the shit...I'll post pics of me it aint shit......Why you gettin so pissed off of me sayin Ccytzo gotta small dick??....Anyways like I said I aint trippin post that pic up.....It aint like no one eva had a bad pic takin u feel me......it's all good protect your nigga....cuz he obviously aint man enough to step up for himself...but we can all see he aint no real man with that small ass dick....ya know???!!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LOL HIS DICK AINT MINE...BUT TELL A MUTHA FUCKA HIS DICK IS SMALL WHEN ITS GETTIN RAMMED UP YOUR ASS LOL...IM SURE YOU WONT SAY ITS SMALL THATS FOR SURE...AS FOR THE PICTURE

LADYS AND GENTLEMEN...THE PICTURE MEL HAS BEEN HIDIN CUZ SHE KNOWS PPL WILL LAUGH AT HER LOL

AND ONE MORE THING...YOU AND JADE ARE ONLY KOO CUZ BOTH OF YOU HATIN ON HIM...IF IT WASNT FOR HIM...YOU 2 BROADS WOULDNT BE TALKIN...SO DONT ACT LIKE YALL HAVE BEEN DOWN FOR EACHOTHER SICNE DAY ONE...DAMN YOU CHICKEN HEADS NEED A LIFE

Jan 21, 2004
LMAFAO@YOUR HOMEGIRL!!!!!!!!

YOU DONT KNOW JADE YOU DUMB LIL SKANK.....ALL A SUDDEDN YALL BEST FRIENDS??? YOU TWO ARE FUNNY AS FUCC.....TALKIN ABOUT I NEED A LIFE OFFLINE....I AINT CLAIMIN NO NET HOMIES THAT I DONT KNOW.....HAHHAHA....

AND I GIVES A FUCC WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY DICC.....I AINT HAD NO COMPLAINTS IN REAL LIFE.......YOU WAS THE ONE TELLIN ME YOUR MAN HAS A SMALL ASS DICC......ID STILL CHOKE YOU WIT THIS SHIT WHITE GIRL.....

WOODIE THE PICS ARE STILL THERE....I PUT THEM BACC IN THE POST LAST NIGHT.....AND YES JADE IS A MOD BUT ONLY OF THE OPEN FORUM SO SHE HAD NEMO OR B PLEASE DELETE EM PROBABLY.....FUCC THEM FOOS...THIS IS SICCNESS.NET NOT ACTLIKEABITCHMADEMOD.COM

Mar 28, 2004
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
No sense in puttin your two cents in girl, especially when it'll leave you broke^^^^
on with the pictures
Broke???....how's it gonna leave me broke??.....I can put my 2 cents in if I want for the simple fact of Jade bein my homegirl....and on top of that me n Ccytzo got drama too....ya feel me.....fuck it I can say what i want.....ya know??

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
She ain't ya homegirl, and you got some beef behind some faulty shit with my boy. You feel like you business smart right now, I'm already knowin, but your lack of street smarts will catch up with you. Niggaz lose lives behind skirts like some scottish folk at war, women flappin their gums cause they all butt hurt over somethin starts too much shit and I don't like what I've been hearin. But that's on y'all. Y'all gon keep talkin either way, but this ain't the place for it

Mar 28, 2004
Aiiight have your fun with the pic its all good......And naw me n Jade havent been cool since day one but we is now.....thats all that matters....Nigga...the only reason u aint had no complaints in real life is because u aint really been with no one....Im sure Jade gots complaints!!!!! And why u tryin to bring up my ex man??....He aint got no small dick....Anyways nigga you couldnt choke shit with that!! So say what u want I dont give a fuck!!!

Jan 21, 2003
FUCK THE INTERNET BULLSHIT I HEARD ALL THEM THREAT'S BOUT HOW YOU WAS GOING TO KILL MY BOY AND HAVE FOOL'S COME UP TO HIS HOUSE. AIN'T SEEN SHIT HAPPEN GIRL. YOU BEEN KEEPIN YO SELF IN THE LAY LOW AND NOW YOU GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY ????? CAUSE YOU FOUND A BUDDY ??? MAN TAKE YOUR 40 YEAR OLD LOOKIN ASS OUT OF HERE WIT THAT BULLSHIT WE DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT AROUND HERE. I HEARD ABOUT YOU GOIN BACK AND FORTH TELLIN NIGGAS ALL TYPE'S OF SHIT AND HAVE THEM NIGGAS HATE ON MY BOY TOO SO CALLED RAP NIGGAS ACTIN MORE LIKE DRAMA QUEEN'S. MAN FUCK THEM TOO ANYBODY WANNA JUMP ON THIS SHIT AND GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY FUCK'EM ALL. I DIDN'T WANT TO COME UP IN HERE AND HAVE THIS SHIT TO SAY. BUT YOU HAD TO OPEN THEM FINGERS CLICKED ON UR INTERNET CONNECTION AND STARTED TYPIN SOME NONSENSE. USE THEM FINGERS TO GRIP THAT OLD SPICE YOU GOT IN THE BACKGROUND FOR THEM HARRY ARMPITS YOU GOT.

I DON'T LIKE TALKIN SHIT TO FEMALES. BUT I LOVE TALKIN SHIT TO BITCHES.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
SHE AINT FUCKIN AROUND EITHER...THAT AINT NO REGULAR OLD SPICE...SHES GETTIN DOWN WIT THE HIGH ENDURANCE