BLACK SPEAKS ON WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2006
young moe knows what the fuck he's talking about...it's funny how muthafuckas will break they fuckin neck to get money but when they got it they do stupid ass shit just to give it right back up(going to jail,sellin,shootin)i'm from the projects and anybody in their right mind will want to leave that life style if their smart

Jul 11, 2005
What the fuck is wrong with you niggaz ? I mean really!!

Don't take all this shit THAT serious black know what he doing he ain't trippin niggaz is just finna get they ass beat down ain't nobody gettin killed he just clowning ain't nobody trippin like that.... He will tell you that himself.

BLACK WHAT IT DOoo tho.. this tj m.bags 102 hunnet block boys whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
nothing is gonna happen he basically got what he came for and thats your full attention, i still fucks wit pretty black he got some heat

Jul 11, 2005
nofx said:
nothing is gonna happen he basically got what he came for and thats your full attention, i still fucks wit pretty black he got some heat
Man to be honest with you niggaz will get beat up if they bump heads but all that killin talk ain't about nothing just clowning.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
pretty black does not even need to get involved he does not need to be a follwer this shows the real nigaz between the fakes

husalah vs awax

^^^thats all doesnt need to be ap9 they aint even fighting real talk so no need for backup

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I am sick to my stomach just readin this.

Mos speaks the real, him and Ronnie. All you dumb asses eggin this shit aren't gonna send flowers to a mother who just lost her fuckin son, or put money on the books for someone doin life in fuckin prison. 98% of the posters in this thread need to grow the fuck up.

Sep 27, 2005
hire spider loc to get it he get it for cheap but dont slip cuz the wigga might jus pawn it for u
my nigga from grape took that chain for spider, 10 g's? niggaz will snatch everybody chain that come into view.....

Jan 6, 2006
Da6Footah said:
I am sick to my stomach just readin this.

Mos speaks the real, him and Ronnie. All you dumb asses eggin this shit aren't gonna send flowers to a mother who just lost her fuckin son, or put money on the books for someone doin life in fuckin prison. 98% of the posters in this thread need to grow the fuck up.

Thanks Da6Footah

Sep 27, 2005
wutchu talkin bout its these rappers that need to grow tha fuc up, they the ones who pushin this whole shit...

Jun 16, 2005
RAPresentah said:
youre a fuckinn' idiot
Definitions of satire on the Web:

* sarcasm: witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid"; "Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own"--Jonathan Swift
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Satire is a literary technique of writing or art which principally ridicules its subject (for example, individuals, organizations, or states) often as an intended means of provoking or preventing change. In Celtic societies, it was thought a bard's satire could have physical effects, similar to a curse. A satirist is one who satirizes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

* 1. the use of ridicule or scorn, often in a humorous or witty way, to expose vices and follies. 2. a literary example of such ridicule or scorn.
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost.php?p=1853646&postcount=28

there, you learned something today. "fuckinn idiot".

and lol @ "please black dont kill him" shit reminds me of:

Jan 28, 2006
THIS NIGGA AWAX DONT UNDERSTAND HOW NIGGAS MOVE UP HERE. STAY LOCAL NIGGA DATS UR BEST BET. BUT THEM OTHER BOYS'LL GET U I CATN SPEAK 4 MY NIGGA BLACK, THAT FAT BOY AWAX KNOWS WHATS UP IM ON BEHALF OF ME AND THE WHOLE HUNNEDS WAX AINT GOOD OUT HERE.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
BrEaDHoUsE said:
THIS NIGGA AWAX DONT UNDERSTAND HOW NIGGAS MOVE UP HERE. STAY LOCAL NIGGA DATS UR BEST BET. BUT THEM OTHER BOYS'LL GET U I CATN SPEAK 4 MY NIGGA BLACK, THAT FAT BOY AWAX KNOWS WHATS UP IM ON BEHALF OF ME AND THE WHOLE HUNNEDS WAX AINT GOOD OUT HERE.

didnt duke get arrested at 16 for a murder case or something like that i think he knows his way around the block

Status
Not open for further replies.