BLACK SPEAKS ON WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2003
aye the foo really do got skrill tho... i remember i seen husalah and p black at dennys in san leandro at 6 in the morning one time... i didnt say wassup or nuthin cuz them niggas had a few bitches with em..... i did see the car tho so that nigga got skrill

Jan 6, 2006
listen you heavy motherfucker if you reading this

who the flying fuck you think you are ?

You want to take somebody`s life...but who are you...GOD ?
No, you are just another lost nigga, a confused nigga, a frustrated nigga. What you need is to take a job and make a goal in your life.

Remember, we are all equal in GOD face !

Because of heavy motherfuckers like you, people like Mr Cee, Tupac Shakur or Hitman died. And look what we missed...we could have had another 5 RBL albums and another 5 Tupac albums.So fuck you mister and get a goal in your life.

Ronnie

Jun 16, 2005
fuck that hippy ass peace shit yall yappin. if he wants to spend the next 100 years in jail to clap a white boy after squealing on himself on a message board,

im all for it. remember he real. you aint real, he is.

i love ignorance. do that shit. show the internet whos boss my nigga.

we'll never type on our cable modems the same.
shit, i may even make the obituary page my signature.

Oct 10, 2005
gas uno said:
fuck that hippy ass peace shit yall yappin. if he wants to spend the next 100 years in jail to clap a white boy after squealing on himself on a message board,

youre a fuckinn' idiot

Jun 2, 2002
gas uno said:

hahahahahahahhaha

Apr 25, 2002
P. You Willing To Do A Hunnet Years Over Killing One Person?? I mean I understand its personal and all but damn nigga you eating good and you willing to let all that go over that nigga? Shit, I'd rather hear something about a new P. Black Diss Towards A-wax than a headline from the news saying P. Black is arrested for the murder of A-wax (literally)... U Feel?

Apr 25, 2002
yeah man...i could understand thinkin like that P.Black if you was just grindin

but dog..you got talent that a lot of people wish they had...you gonna waste that? when instead you can be an inspiration to the rest of these youngstars out there dreamin about what you doing...there might be a lil youngstar out there who's favorite rapper is P.Black and you sstayin out of trouble and rippin the microphones could inspire that kid to be the next Pac...ya feel me?

i understand what the streets are
i understand mothafuckas got guns and all that

but on the real...the cats who was born with the GIFT of gab...they should know they are potential leaders and leaders got more resoponsibilities then the rest of us ya dig

peace and prosperity to everybody

May 4, 2005
ill noize said:
YO I DONT DO THIS INTERNET SHIT BUT WHEN SOMEONE IS ON HERE TRYEN TO GET AT BLACK IM LET U KNOW, THIS NIGGA WAX AINT NO ONE EVER HEARD OF HIM, I GOT 10,000 CASH FOR ANYONE WHO BRINGS ME THE COCK SUCKA'S CHAIN, IM IN THE STREETS AT EVERY EVENT,NIGGA'S SEE ME ICED OUT 06' VET 745LI I DO THIS SHIT FOR REAL.... WHO CAN EVER SAY THEY HAVE SEEN AWAX IN THE STREETS, ALL THESE NIGGAS THATS RIDEN WITH HIM U DIEN WITH HIM, THET GONNNA USE THIS AGAINST ME IN COURT BUT ILL DO 100 YEARS JUST TO TAKE YO LIFE

pretty black has the years worst attempt at a diss record. YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.