BLACK-N-BROWN: Gangsta Flea in the studio (2002 Flashback)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2006
come Benz don't end just yet. i wanna see how far this thread will go

had anyone noticed when i write a reply i pretty much kill the thread. what going on i feel so left out :(

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Again,lofl @ cats getting hurt over comments about there favorite rappers.
[video=youtube;MLWD3eWjD4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLWD3eWjD4k[/video]

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
lol @ two gay dudes that live with each other and text one another when 707North is on the boards. Fuckin Homos hahahahaha
Fuck not this shit again...you ol I used to be in love with tokztero but now I have the gayest man crush on filthy fill but he'll never go for a uncle fester chomo looking ass nigga I still think I'll send him a Shari's berries bouquet that I scratched my dandruff on ol i go nuts for norteno rappers and beat makers looking ass nigga.

Props: siccmadesyko

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Filthy Fill from 530 and a lil dee interview about the upcoming NE8.
^^^^^^^ Filthy Fill 's label. This should be a Filthy Slapper Shits out now they sellin like hotcakes.... .
I like 1 and 2 of the comps and like Filthy Beats. That Lil Raider and Mac Reese should be a slapper. The first one was a classic IMO.
^ya lol. Filthy can make a beat to fit anybody's style. But enough of that can't wait to buy and hear the new NE8. Woodie was one of the best in the Bay Area Rap scene. R.I.P Woodie
^^^^^^^^^^ I was thinking the same thing. I could see Wood on a Filthy beat too though. R.I.P Woodie Wood
More Northern Rappers need to get Filthy on some production. He makes Slappers.
how many tracks did Filthy produce?

THAT FILTHY FILL IS A SLAPPER TOO. GOOD PRODUCTION
BIG TONE AND LIL RAIDER WOULD LIKE TO SEE A BUNCH MORE TRACKS FROM THEM.. ALSO SOME MORE SEAN T PRODUCTION. FILTHY BEATS TOO.
FILTHY FILL, KEV KNOCKS AND WOODIE MADE THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM. R.I.P
SOME FILTHY FILL ON THE BEATS.
^^REALLY,7-0-homo is in love