BLACK-N-BROWN: Gangsta Flea in the studio (2002 Flashback)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
so we should all support him because he was a real killer? Free Gangsta Flea because we like his music and care less about the human beings life he took?

OK
not to defend dude bc he fucking sucks at rap music, but do u know how many "gangsters" kill random people or kill someone by mistaken identity?

95% of gangster rappers dont live the life they rap about, in the end who gives a fuck?

for shits and giggles, do u listen to the former C.O who claims to be a drug king pin?

Jun 8, 2011
Supafly wont peep out Fleas music or youtube video but is posting the shit out of this thread..Lol..
Supafly wont listen to woodie but is on a Forum originally started for Woodie..

Feb 13, 2004
He should be banned just for disrespecting Woodie. You don't know what he was going through at the time or if he had Mental Health problems. A high percentage of people with Bi polar attempt and succeed at killing themselves.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
im just expressing my opinion, ban me for it? WOW!

10+ years of posting on this site and meeting hella members in person, some who i fucks with daily, and u wanna ban me for saying I do not support Gangsta Flea's music nor Woodie's Legacy?????

a bit of a reach..woodie is not some God that you cannot disrespect lmao

I never was a fan of his music, never will be. And I definitly do not support suicide, I think its the easy way out. True I dont know what he was going through and wish he got some help and support as a human being. I don't wish death on anyone, even Gangsta Flea. But I will not buy/support music of a known killer who has been found guilty. I do not buy X-Raided's music for the same reason. Its just a code I live by, Do not support murderers. Thats just me. You kids can do whatever you please, but if it was your family member that was killed, would you be screaming "Free _______" and buying his music? I think not...

Call me what you want, it means nathin to me. I know what kind of man I am, and don't judge any of you for your principles.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
not to defend dude bc he fucking sucks at rap music, but do u know how many "gangsters" kill random people or kill someone by mistaken identity?

95% of gangster rappers dont live the life they rap about, in the end who gives a fuck?

for shits and giggles, do u listen to the former C.O who claims to be a drug king pin?
I definitely don't, only because I listen strictly to west coast/bay music. Anyone who knows me knows this to be true. But being a C.O. and then becoming a recording artists isn't wrong in my book. He does it for entertainment, like an actor does. He doesn't really live the life of his lyrics and anyone who does doesn't last long in the free world. I respect C.O.'s and honestly have a friend who is a Alameda County Sheriff working at Santa Rita. He a cool dude who still kicks it with all his boys on the block. Dirty 30's East O. I'd rather kick it with him and smoke blunts & sip syrup over most of children on this site. Gas01 excluded, that's my nigga!

Feb 13, 2004
And by the way...woodie is in hell not resting in peace. He took the bitch way out and smoked his own damn self. yee

I'll never bump woodie knowing that....
Pretty disrespectful especially when his Family and Friends are on the East Co.Co. Boards from time to time. And if you didn't like his music then why you in the forum that Wood Started? Also I say you gotta have some pretty big balls to put that pistol to your head and pull the trigger.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Pretty disrespectful especially when his Family and Friends are on the East Co.Co. Boards from time to time. And if you didn't like his music then why you in the forum that Wood Started? Also I say you gotta have some pretty big balls to put that pistol to your head and pull the trigger.
First of all, no disrespect to his family. And I apologize if I have. But my beliefs and the beliefs of many are that the souls of people who commit suicide are not resting in peace. I hope this to be wrong and we never really will know until we pass on. But it is taking the easy way out, struggling through our issues is what takes "big balls"

church!