BLACK-N-BROWN: Gangsta Flea in the studio (2002 Flashback)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
niggas b on "free _______" bullshit just becuase you like his music? what part of the game is that? If dude shot your dad out of road rage would you still be saying free flea? Think about that. He killed someones son, dad, uncle, cousin, etc...

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Free Dru Down, now thats someone that should be and will be free. I know dude and he is a good dude. He didnt shoot anyone. Got caught up leaving my dudes house and someone called the cops on him because he pissed on their lawn...that wrapped him on a violation. he been down for a hot minute now, that shit aint right. But he really shoulda handles his minor warrants over some minor shit. not murder...fuck flea free the nigga dru

Props: vro

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
Superfly why you catchin feelings, you know the facts on Fleas case or just speakin out the side of your neck?

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Superfly why you catchin feelings, you know the facts on Fleas case or just speakin out the side of your neck?
im speaking on some real life shit, your just trying to start shit and im not gonna bite. And by the way...woodie is in hell not resting in peace. He took the bitch way out and smoked his own damn self. yee

I'll never bump woodie knowing that....

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
haha lets make this a comedy thread about dru down pissing on lawns and forget the fact that gangsta flea killed someones son
WHAT? NO!!! SOME ONES DAD,UNCLE,NEPHEW,SON... PLANTED THAT SOD AND THAT VATO JUST PISSED ON THIER HARD WORK AND SWEAT LIKE ITS THE THING TO DO ... I BET THE LANDSCAPERS GOT BLAMED FOR BURNING THAT PATCH OF GRASS AND GOT FIRED ...

Apr 25, 2002
lmao@free dru down..he pissed on someones lawn with warrants to his name.....thats some jckass shit..i dont pull my dick out to piss in public without being extra cautious..fuck gettn sex offender stats for pissing....

Apr 11, 2011
niggas b on "free _______" bullshit just becuase you like his music? what part of the game is that? If dude shot your dad out of road rage would you still be saying free flea? Think about that. He killed someones son, dad, uncle, cousin, etc...
what do u think gangstas do roll around in the flowers all day? gangsta flea lived his music so shut that emotional shit up.