BIG BEN = KELLEN WINSLOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
It really doesn't matter who's fault it is...the fact is...the season is just starting up...and he's riding around town with no helmet. Just not smart.

As much as I hate the Steelers...I hope he's OK. I don't wish injury on anyone...especially something like this.

Mar 16, 2005
Stealth said:
Anyway, theres no clause in his contract telling him not to ride a motorcycle. There's something that talks about engaging in risky behavior, but based on the fact that PA doesnt require riders to wear a motorcycle helmet, its questionable as to whether or not that could be legally defined as risky behavior (common sense says yes, but the law isnt based on common sense).
I would imagine riding a bike is covered under that. Here in colorado, while of course it is legal to ski (duh big part of the state), all of the Broncos contracts state no risky behaviour including sking.

May 2, 2002
Got this from my Browns message board.

------------OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE DOCTOR--------

"Serious but stable condition..right now he is in the operating room undergoing surgery....we want to leeave it at that for right now, he is coherant, making sense, he knows where he is, no further questions"

May 9, 2002
backwood_burna_ said:
^^ you are a fucking degenerate as i have maintained for the longest time. DIE SLOW !
Huh?YOU have "maintained" my degenerateness?That doesnt even make sense....

So much hate for one person....Jesus...i think its kinda gay that im on your mind so much....

I luv the fact that...despite NEVER meeting me...you have such a deep hatred for me...fuckin cool man....youre my new hero for the week...

Good luck with that...itll get you far in life i promise...

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Its Karma....the Steelers win the Superbowl by way of the refs...and now Ben cracks his dome open....the world tends to work itself out as it should...
Seriously man..

Quit crying about the Superbowl. The Steelers won. There were some questionable calls on both sides but to try to say Ben crashed his motorcycle and slammed face first into the windshield of an oncoming car as some kind of payback for the Seahawks losing is bullshit..

And go tell all the parents of dead kids in Iraq that the world works itself out as it should..

May 9, 2002
Vamps said:
Seriously man..

Quit crying about the Superbowl. The Steelers won. There were some questionable calls on both sides but to try to say Ben crashed his motorcycle and slammed face first into the windshield of an oncoming car as some kind of payback for the Seahawks losing is bullshit..

And go tell all the parents of dead kids in Iraq that the world works itself out as it should..
LOL...did I spark a nerve?

Karma's a bitch....whatever dukes...

Jun 18, 2004
Stealth said:
Anyway, theres no clause in his contract telling him not to ride a motorcycle. There's something that talks about engaging in risky behavior, but based on the fact that PA doesnt require riders to wear a motorcycle helmet, its questionable as to whether or not that could be legally defined as risky behavior (common sense says yes, but the law isnt based on common sense).
I heard on ESPN that there is a clause in his contract that says if he misses games due to an injury suffered off the football field he could lose $2 million.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, I just saw this on espn.com. It's crazy as fuck that this happened after all the discussion about it on espn after Winslow got hurt. I hope he fully recovers and learns a lesson from his ignorance. I hate the Steelers with a passion but it sucks that Ben has to learn a lesson the hard way like that.

May 9, 2002
Cranky said:
Damn, I just saw this on espn.com. It's crazy as fuck that this happened after all the discussion about it on espn after Winslow got hurt. I hope he fully recovers and learns a lesson from his ignorance. I hate the Steelers with a passion but it sucks that Ben has to learn a lesson the hard way like that.
Hes lucky his head was the least of the injury....hes knees got the worst of it...so even if he was wearin a helmet...he woulda still been fucked...

May 3, 2002
around the time shiet happened my cuzzin was tellin me he was getting another bike after wreckin his, I told him fuck that as much as I want a bike I just know that would fuck me up

anyways he's just a big headed idiot his injuries are going to lead to his downfall

Apr 25, 2002
I always think about gettin' a sport bike but I don't want to end my life on one......He's lucky he wasn't killed in the accident......

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Its Karma....the Steelers win the Superbowl by way of the refs...and now Ben cracks his dome open....the world tends to work itself out as it should...
You're a fucking loser. The Steelers won the superbowl by 11 points, but that's a totally different subject. You're happy a man just flew through a car window because his sports team won the Superbowl. If that's not a sore losing hater...fuck it...

If you wish ill will on someone who's never done something malicious...then you dont really mean shit to me.

Dec 2, 2004
I played a really mean joke on a steeler fan. I saw him yesterday at work and told him that big ben got into a real bad motocycle accident. I told him that he was paraliyzed from the neck down. lmao!!! he was like no he didn't... i was like it was on espn this mourning check it out. he pulls out his cell phone. hes got those espn news phones. funny... all it said "breaking news:big ben hurt in motorcylce accident"... he started freaking out. it was soo funny.