Banning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should Pimpsmooth be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Lets wait and see if he gets his act together.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
HERE'S THE WAY WE CAN DECIDE IT........I WILL BATTLE HIM AND IF I WIN,HE'S BANNED......IF HE WINS,I WILL NOT POST ANOTHER RAP IN THIS FORUM OR THE BATTLE FORUM.......VOTING SHOULD BE FAIR BECAUSE JUST AS MANY PEOPLE DISLIKE ME AS HIM,SO HE CAN'T DENY THE OUTCOME......IF HE AGREES AND STEALTH AGREES....SET IT UP STEALTH......AND NO PREWRITTEN SHIT......LET ME KNOW.....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Originally posted by Napalm:
You hate me because you talk any old kind of way to me and think its cool. But will see if its cool. Matter fact if you do ban him I will make it my personal mission to usurp your throne.
And if I get banned oh well I will come back. Dont get all mad at me just let the man have his free speech he aint hurting anyone so chill with that senseless ban nonsense you speak.
When you talk this senseless bullshit, of course i'm going to lose respect for you.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Here's how it boils down:
1) I'm a bad moderator because I want to ban Pimpsmooth.
2) I'm a bad moderator because I haven't banned Pimpsmooth.
3) I'm a bad moderator because I should make decisions on my own.
4) I'm a bad moderator because I should let the board make the decisions.

Jesus...I can't win with you guys. I'm just trying my best to be fair and half of you are acting like pricks and the other half of you are mad because I'm not doing shit the way you want.

N

Napalm

Look main this is it you ha to jump on my case when you just dont like me if thats the case say it out your mouth dont run around hinting about it. I really dont care for your actions but I dont tell you to shut the fucc up either. If you dont like my opinions then oh well Iam going to give them anyways.

NAPALM

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I don't hate you. I honestly hold no opinion on you at all. If you just stopped talking to me, it'd all be gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.