Banning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should Pimpsmooth be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Lets wait and see if he gets his act together.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Fuck THAT

True I seen Pimpsmooth talk alot of shit but banning him wouldnt be fair, at least he has the heart to battle the ppl he beefs with. he loses alot and still claims hes the winner, lol, that should be humiliation enough, bein a sore loser. Let him stay and get clowned and embarassed, some ppl talk shit and wont even battle, but he does. Banning him wouldnt change shit, another person just like him will show up. Might as well deal with the one here and now and let him get ripped every time he talks shit.

But this Katfish muthafucka posts "fuck you" in about 100 different posts, and thats all he/she says. But thats another story, but Pimpsmooth is too pathetic to be banned. If you ban him the site you want back to normal will only get worse, you're at the level you are cuz ur respected and ppl want u to make decisions to set examples and for ppl to look to in situations like these. But banning everybody who causes problems wont do shit at all but prove somethin thats already been shown, that you have the power to do THAT(ban ppl) and THAT ONLY when ppl pose problems.

Do something creative with this shit like make Pimp run a gauntlet with everybody hes even talked shit to and pick a couple ppl to vote on the battles, ppl he hasnt talked shit to and will give fair votes. If he doesnt win at least 60 percent of his battles, then ban him. Make him earn his spot on this site. Dont just get rid of him so easy, he wants to act like a bitch make him prove he aint one. Make him suffer a bit, work a lil bit playa. lol Have fun with these bitches, dont stoop to their level and be like the rest and like you've probably done a hundred times in the past, time for a change man. What you've been doin hasnt changed shit, look at Cel-c-us and couple others, you could learn from them mistakes. Do somethin different. Thats my opinion.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
In that case there would be no one to vote on battles. *lol. fuck havin sore losers on here- Like stealth said. All it takes is cool critism. Cant take it- you dont belong "my opinion" 2: I can see if you got beef wit certain people. But talkin shit to someone you dont know or never seen post...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I feel ya Pinche. But the way he acts is only part of it. Although Cel-c-us hasn't necessarily changed, he doesn't clutter posts with mindless bullshit and instant message everybody every day. You have to realize that i don't care what Pimpsmooth acts like...i just get sick of the cluttering he's caused on the boards...

Although i really like your gauntlet idea...

Sep 28, 2002
lol

lmao banning me how pathetic u u niggas r scary ass fucc im laughing my ass off and i ant 2 know who beat me in battle cuz the only niggas battle me was xcalibur ashmactic divious the rest r talkers lol fo real and the rest of u i called out and alli got bacc was talk lol so i talked bacc now u want2 bannn me like a hoe would do lol damn funny

Stealth

May 8, 2002
you left my name out. I battled you...ripped you too. Oh wait, no...you ripped me...lmao.

Stealth (the weakest link)

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If you just don't flood the board, and let other people decide who wins the battles around here, you'd be welcome.

Jun 11, 2002
Normally I would say that banning someone should be a last resort to someone who doesn't know any better or is jus bein a dumbfuck on purpose. And I would normally say that nobody should be banned if they say they'll straighten there act up....

BUT...

I honestly don't see this fool growin up and actin like a man anytime soon. I remember this fool came to the board talkin like a new yorker..

"yo son wus up kid.."

now he trying to adapt to the sic

"YO NIGGAS IS MAD CUZ I DA BEST, NO ONE HITS ME BACC"

fake ass muffucca.

So im votiing to ban him....reasons why...

1) He talks more shit then he flows on a flows board
2) He has a hard time admitting that he lost even if the votes are against him.
3)He claims to be "runnin" shit when he can obviously be banned.
4) He is still talkin shit. If this fool was a mod and someone talked shit to him he wouldn't hesitate to ban, So why should we? Im surprised stealth held out this long, I know he doesn't like banning anyone but in cases like this.....its nessicary.

@pimp. time to "run" those AOL chat rooms again......"kid"

Sep 28, 2002
proven facts

u act like i care if i get banned or some shit i flowed and prove im on the top an d th reason i talk cuz i can and 2 u niggas talking2 me u dont vote till divious flowed cbut before u niggas was biggin it up and not even talking till i started ripping folks and real niggas link up then people had a opinion when we formed a team so dont be mad lol

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I just checked all the people that voted "no" and it seems like there are a few duplicate IP addresses. Somebody's been making new screen names and voting over and over again....

tsk tsk...

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Aight, well ur kinda like a big brother who's left to decide rather to kick his little brothers annoying friend out or not, lol. So I'll leave it up to u homie, handle it how u feel is best. I was just thinkin of somethin a little more creative, someway he could go out and give the whole board a laugh or two, somethin where he could have no excuses at all if he loses or wins, since the judges would have to be fair. But its all good, good luck on your decision, lmao@Stealths last post, damn

Apr 26, 2002
people should respect this forum and act with respect and dignity, to not only the moderator, but to everyone...he has never said anything wrong to me, but he is still hurting the site and presenting himself in an unacceptable way. this forum doesnt have to be here, and since someone went out of there way to get it here, it should be respected

Stealth

May 8, 2002
You didn't run Roloc out. He brought his dream to thousands of people only to realize that some just didn't respect him. Nobody was thankful for the fact that he brought all this shit together, got the artists down here, and then people like you tried to rule the internet because you can't even get your own lives in check. This was one of the first 4 or 5 forums on the orginal siccness. It'll be here forever, and you'll never be in charge.

As for the non LCM/PBC folks on this board...we can either ban...which i don't like to do...

Or we could form our own group and burn them...cuz its obvious all of the talent on the board is with the non-LCM/PBC folks...

Lee wants people who can control and conquer. Well why don't we fight back and conquer them?

Apr 25, 2002
cuz they'll never accept defeat. we're dealing with a fool with a very high level of ignorance. higher than any of us have ever seen before. it'll be useless cuz he'z too stupid to know he'z making a complete jackass out of himself.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont wanna say thiz but now i have to. Stealth....you are doing a horrible job at moderator. thiz guy shoulda been BANNED immediately. look on all tha other forumz....when sumone comez in doin nothin but talkin shyt, they are BANNED. thatz why we have Moderatorz. you are here to keep shyt organized and not let tha forum be juzt a pile of pointless threadz or poztz from one ignorant fuck who never quitz! i realize you dont wanna ban anyone but that comez az part of MODERATING homie. it haz to be done. i also realize you prolly dont want anyone to think you're abuzing your powerz and wut not, but mozt of tha folkz who arent alligned with thiz homo want him outta here. think about it man, im moztly againzt banning....yet i want hiz ass gone. Dvious, BIGGZ, Paqo....all respectable memberz....they want hiz ass gone az well. homie itz bound to happen sooner or later, juzt do us all a favor and get him outta here. i havent seen one pozt, NOT ONE, where he iznt talkin shyt. do your job homie, bring tha board back to tha respectable form it uzed to be!

N

Napalm

Check it Stealth you need to grow up out of that kiddie talking nonsense. Saying shut the fucc up. Watch your mouth. I dont come at you like that and I wont because your acting like a hurt child. Big Paqu I think your a real loser, your flows are really garbage and you dog the next man for his. I mean come on cat you can not even rap. And to say you beat me thats a joke because I have way better word play and my thought process of rhyme far outweighs yours. You need to go back to working at McDonalds before you speak on the next man. I would have been cool to you but you came at me like you were hard every time at me so I had to take care of that. Pimpsmooth you a cool cat and I feel that they should not ban you folks. Stealth is mad because he didnt get a toy at christmas one year and now he cries like a baby about it. You see it all boils down to the freedom of speech. How do you know that he won't start banning the rest of you? Thats my opinion so I hope you all really look into yourselves and ask this question---Do I want to be censored.

Napalm

Status
Not open for further replies.