Banning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should Pimpsmooth be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Lets wait and see if he gets his act together.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm gonna leave this up to the boards. I know this will cause a lot of controversy, but I'm gonna make it as democratic as possible. Should I ban Pimpsmooth?

N

Napalm

If you do you will just be a dictator trying to silence this mans right to say what he wants. But hey thats probably what you will do anyway. You hate me because you talk any old kind of way to me and think its cool. But will see if its cool. Matter fact if you do ban him I will make it my personal mission to usurp your throne.
And if I get banned oh well I will come back. Dont get all mad at me just let the man have his free speech he aint hurting anyone so chill with that senseless ban nonsense you speak.
NAPALM

N

Napalm

Check it folks why do you hate what I speak. Fatal I thought we was cool folks. Damn its like that oh well Iam not hating I have my views anbd if they are not enjoied by others oh well thats life.
Soak you dont know my homeboy so dont act like you correcting me.
NAPALM

Apr 25, 2002
never said we werent koo anymore. i dont believe in wut you are saying. that faggot needz to be banned. i think tha reazon you're standing up for him iz bcuz he iz lyke YOU WERE when u firzt got here. but since then you've calmed down, that puto haz not and will not calm down. i wouldnt mynd if he wuz here if he would juzt shut tha fuck up. all he doez iz talk shyt in large essayz everytyme he poztz. not to mention tha fact that nobody understandz hiz ebonicz speakin ass when he poztz! he clutterz tha board, take a look around lately! thiz board iz a fuckin joke!

N

Napalm

Look this is what I see it as folks I hat to see cats get censored because everytime I flow to someone with a studio or something they always want me to change and be more happy fucc that Iam depressed and thats the way it is. I understand how you both feel but this is how I feel no hate. I rap to cure depression ya know ya I calmed down because The Robber is not who Iam anymore that robbing shit played out Iam in College trying to get right with my self. Well Iam out folks I got class in a few. Be cool

NAPALM

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
He's a problem to everyone. Should a kept your group battle against other groups instead of aimin at the whole board. Gettin off on the "whites" & clicking into 91 siccness. runacheck

Apr 25, 2002
wut exactly did simp do? look around! all u see iz bullshyt. he haznt won a battle that ive seen but he still sayz he ate up everyone. LMFAO. look on other flow boardz on different sytez, doez it look tha same az thiz one? NO. it uzed to, but not anymore. fuck simp.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Nah, I can't go on a banning rampage. I reserve banning for people that truly deserve it. I don't want people gone, i just want the board back to normal.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
And Cel-c-us...look at the board. I could ban you again, I could ban Lee for talking shit on me...but I don't. Because even though it pisses me off, it isn't detrimental to the board. I try to be fair. And Napalm...I always thought we were able to act civil towards each other. Shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.