Bacc from Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
BAMMER said:
I don't think it's aimed at Silas though.

And they say the Siccness is dying...lol
ahahhaa siccness is dying.

He said he made a diss song towards Smigg "Hey Silas Thats why I did a song diss's ur lil bitch ass Nigga" Hopefully Kavio doesn't get involved....
kavio of wcm said:
I like it smigg you and a-wax keep doing yall thug thizzle from ya nig Kavio aka Ice Turner- WCM ryda 4 life

Aug 24, 2004
kavio a compton G

yeah smigg is my nigga and c-lim is my nigga too. all you niggas is bg's to me fucc rappin im a street nigga,and street niggas dont talk we make moves,get yall money right before yall start running yall mouth. im ready for whoever and whatever i put that on me. all yall niggas running yall mouth aint ready for me cause im ready nigga and i have mastered this shit take a shot at me and i will show you. dont get it twisted i have been working so yall better have yall rhymes and money right before yall step to me. the compton bandit -kavio aka lil throwdown / westside pvccg # 1! C-lim is my nigga respect it

Feb 11, 2005
@Youngnutt

wut up my nig most of dem traccs niggaz aint heard 10 of em are new.......The Blue album is da lic though

support ur boy doe .......go cohp dat C-lim Starwars March 1st

you got to work xtra hard when ur hated.....

But yawl niggaz(artist) keep blowing me up wit my name in ur mouth

I mean?