Bacc from Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2004
N GANG??

DAMN THIS GUY REALLY USES THE LITTLE PICTUREZ THEY GIVE U ON THE SIDE...THATZ GANGSTA CUZZ!!????
IF THEY HAV ONE WITH ME CHOPPING YOU TO SHIT ILL USE IT

X4 $ACRA THE REAL N GANG

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I would think in these days most men would like to speak for themselves...I feel like there's more to wut u sayin..and according 2 ya boy "j-locc" u had sum slicc words to say about niggaz, if I'm wrong let me know, but all that "sumbody answer this nigga for me" don't fly rite wit me,if u got sumthin u wanna say to me I'm not very hard to get a hold of, I be in sac and stoccton,big roc,nutty,boppy are all my niggs so if there's a problem sumwhere let me know so I know how to react to these comments that u make..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Smigg Dirtee said:
I would think in these days most men would like to speak for themselves.....
real talk...Lim dis nigga aint coming at you foul..he coming at u like a man, you can least answer him back like a man...

May 22, 2003
Dayum, them traccs on the site are hard as fucc. Good shit Lim!
But aren't there some traccs missin in the tracclisting? I thought T-Bone & Yun-Gun would be on it--?

Feb 11, 2005
@smigg Dirtee

Hey Silas Thats why I did a song diss's ur lil bitch ass Nigga yous a bitch you aint no real crip from 21st thats why Lc Janet checcd ur ass. The only reason you in the game is cecuzz you do free beats for I-rocc .
you aint no factor and the other niggaz you mention use ur ass for beats too. Nigga I'll nocc ur lil small ass out....wit dat fake gun on ur cover ur covers boo boo nigga lookin like bums go get some ice this real Cripn on mines...Now step ur game down cefore I put u on blast l

C-lim Northstar/Underboss

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
We gonna cut CLim's hair off and fuck him wit' a broomstick...on BLOODS. And thats for my homie a real RIP.

C Lim u r a beezie....Im glad we got problems now. I never did like you, even when you sucked Jay Tee's dick in front of me at that show in Klamath talking about "your my favorite rapper" and he ignored your gay ass.

U R NOT A REAL CRIP...

and we went through your hood yesterday after the show and it was a ghost town, and hella pretty. Prettier than you and your sister. By the way we are gonna sign her and have give her a sex change so she can be you and drop albums about herself. You look a transexual you fag

Let the netbangin begin...by Weenie Lim. But we are gonna see you...

Feb 11, 2005
@ yawl

oh its gang up on lim now dont you all run together?
silas cant fight his own battles he got to get his boys on me ....yawl all a bunch of bitches like gangn up on niggaz yawl dont pump no fear....b-12 didnt you jus get kikd out of big crazys studio for brandishing your lil gay ass pistola.....didnt bayside fire you....if you want it you can get it to.....is dat a-wax.........go get everybody on me since thats what yawl feel you need..........I aint going nowhere....c-lim

Feb 11, 2005
@ whoever

I dont give a fucc about nun of yawl niggaz im ridin with my nigga Kavio from West Coast Mafia....

you want it bring it......C-lim

C-bo presents Kavio "Hittas on the payroll" coming soon

Kavio of West Coast Mafia Presents "Blueberry haze" coming soon

Gangsta shit mane ...Compton and Stoccton You bitch ass niggaz

Underboss

Oct 25, 2002
i like smigg better than c-lim but thats my opinion, i dont feel lim that much cause i dont like his sound, but you kno thats my opinion (aint no disrespect).. but i dont think yall should be beefin over albums names.. you guys are both cool ass rappers in this game and everyone needs to make this money together, no room for hatred.. 1