B-L-O-O-D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2007
Can anyone here tell me, what's the significance of the colors red here and on tech's apparel? I don't believe he's a blood, as far as I know Yukmouth is Crip, you know? Just something to ease my mind, I have heard tech say "I run with the red rags", though I'm not in a gang, I never could stand the color red. feel me?
Hoping it's just the significance of the dark side showing through his style and lyrics. Black is obviously......

Nov 7, 2006
red is the best color EVER IMO maybe tech feels the same way. but honostly who cares, it isnt like he's a gangsta rapper he just raps so let him wear red all he wants lol

Mar 31, 2007
Lynch's lyrics are described as sicc -- having the same meaning as the word sick but utilizing the double "C" which is characteristic of local Crip gangsters (loccs) in Sacramento, CA and other parts of California. Lynch has stated in his song "24 Gone" that he himself is a Crip.

Just for those of you on the"sicc"ness forums here, This is from the wikipedia page for brotha lynch hung.....who has collabs with Tech....

I feel a lil bit better now...still a bit stand offish though, somebody phone tech tell em to change his wardrobe damnit! bad joke?

May 9, 2002
Yuk is NOT a Crip..cmon now....whoever told you that needs to be punched in the nuts...

Tech is Damu'd up...get a clue...B's and C's do records together all the time...its N's and S's that cant be in the same room together without conflict...

Mar 31, 2007
N's and S's?
Biggest things out here are mafia style or cartels, more low key shit. In Cali it's more in your face, you'll see local news about some dude getting shot to death in a public park, so I hear. Out here, families turn up missing, with no suspects.
Other than that Folk run these streets, and the only one's you call a "G" is a Folk. Crip is "cuz", Bloods are "the dead".....
You'll see IMPs almost as much as Folk, but usually a younger crowd.

Jan 2, 2005
sineater said:
Lynch's lyrics are described as sicc -- having the same meaning as the word sick but utilizing the double "C" which is characteristic of local Crip gangsters (loccs) in Sacramento, CA and other parts of California. Lynch has stated in his song "24 Gone" that he himself is a Crip.

Just for those of you on the"sicc"ness forums here, This is from the wikipedia page for brotha lynch hung.....who has collabs with Tech....

I feel a lil bit better now...still a bit stand offish though, somebody phone tech tell em to change his wardrobe damnit! bad joke?
wikipedia is your source? dude u do know that ANYONE i mean ANYONE can write ANYTHING on that pos site...you can edit ANYONES info...find some credible sources.

Sep 26, 2002
it's not gang nor has it anything to do with tech
but everybody should also know the significance of the legacy of those colors (black and red) from the Spanish civil war