**Autograph Session @ The Fonky Chicken in Suisun May 14th**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
It was a cool turnout. There wasn't no drama or nothing. Then here come the Po Po's and shut shit down. It was still people there kickin it but most of the crowd had already cut out because of the po po's.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
M-Dash, Balance, Coolio Da Unda Dogg, Soldier Hard, Matai, Kobra and a few others were there. PSD,Turf Talk and Gorilla Pits showed up after the police shut it down but they were still able to meet a few fans. The Only rapper from Fairfield to show up was Mac-Lo from the Street Playaz.

Dec 2, 2003
Thanks for everyone that showed up, it was a coo turnout (until the cops got there). I just took my pics to get developed, so when i get them back I'll post up the pics from the 1st autograph session and this one. thanks again for everyone who showed up, I appreciate it a lot!!

Feb 7, 2003
Thanks Everyone

I would like to take a minute or 2 to thanks everyone who showed up for the love and support for the Fonky Chicken and to the rappers that came there...I would also like to thank as well for the artist who took time out of there way to come on down...much love out to them...I got to meet a lot of folks... Its always great to see everyone network and putting it down for da bay...I hope we do another one here soon...

One

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
shit was coo- much love to Luk E and the Fonky chicken.....we got some units off out there and networked with some of the homies that came through. Everyone was feelin our posters we brought out there with the beezy on it........if u got that shit- u know what i'm talkin about.

wadup Dana....I didn't get to really chop game with u or exchange info- when the popo rolled thru I had to bouce cause some of the homies had warrants.....you know how that shit goes..

Soildier Hard- u a good dude homie- connect up with mostel when u in the 831

Balance---get at me pimpin.....I lost ya nums homie.