**Autograph Session @ The Fonky Chicken in Suisun May 14th**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
LuK-E- what up pimp, sorry for the late as response, the Army got Soldier hard Bizz E as hell, I can only jump on the comp on the week ends now, not like before, they been really pushin us to get more Soldier's in the Army, we are not meetin our quota...........lol wanna join? LOL

DJ Pimp- hope you can make it to this on folkz........lookin foward on meetin ya...

everyone come through Luk-E's events is always poppin, don't sleep!

Soldier Hard........................OUT!

EXXXO

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I aint gone no where homie- been grinding out here- been grindin with my boys from Black N Brown, been grindin with my Texas potnas- jus been puttin in werk like a mawfucka- I'll see u up there on Sat- need to connect with ya before I move out to Vegas.

Hit me wit ya Contact in the pm

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yo, we got a bunch of them mac dre dvd's called "thizzed out" at the fonky chicken. get em while we got em. tell chauncy that pimp sent ya and he'll take a quarter off the price, cause i got it like that...lol... holla at a pimp

Dec 2, 2003
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
I was called to be a part of this...unfortunately can't make it...but I told Jay Jay I would send him out alot of promo. All of that shipped today...posters, flyers, cd's all that.

Good Luck!

Hey homie, did you send any posters? I went by the store the other day and he said there wasn't anymore posters, i don't know if he gave them all out.

Hope to see ya'll there, it's going down this Saturday!!