AT&T to Buy T-Mobile USA for $39 Billion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I have cricket which = metro

and I'm sure my credit would fuck most ya'll up... but thats the reason my credit is good I pay my bills, and dont get trapped in overpriced contracts

Own a house, paid off both cars, no credit debt... just a student loan...

Jun 5, 2004
MY BOY THOUGHT METRO WAS THE SHIT, AND HOW I'M DUMB FOR PAYING MORE AT&T WHEN "IT DOES THE SAME THING".

THATS WHY ME AND HIM WERE DRIVING ON A PRETTY WINDY ROAD IN THE RAIN AND THIS NIGGA SPINS OUT AND HITS A DITCH, AND HIS METRO DROID THING COULDNT MAKE A CALL OR SEND A TEXT FOR SHIT. SO I CALLED TRIPLE A AND USED 1 OF MY 3 VISITS PER YEAR FOR HIS SHIT. CUZ HE DONT HAVE THAT EITHER LOL.

ITS WORTH IT TO SPEND A LIL MORE FOR RELIABLE SHIT, MY PHONE HAS GOTTEN ME OUT OF SO MANY BAD SITUATIONS. AND A FEW OF THEM HAVE BEEN WHERE IM KINDA FAR OUT IN THE CUTS AND I WOULDA BEEN STRANDED, HELLA OTHER SHIT TOO

Sep 16, 2002
had t-mobile for about 5 years up until 6 months ago.. best customer service, if i had a problem they would correct that shit quick no questions asked... switched over to sprint, fuckin sucks ass, service is coo but customer service is horrendous like a sweat shop supervisor runs that bitch or somethin..

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
at&t had to pull something drastic since they're not going to be the only phone company offering the iphone now, so why not combine two shit companies right? lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
im metro...and i moved my ass away from 2 year contracts...my credit is good but i dont need a service contract..when metro does everything for 1 price...and they 4G now....

my metro has 4 bars in the house whereas my ladies ATT service is 2 in the same location...she pays 80 a month for standard shit...i pay 50 a month and i have unlimited data/wifi/navigation/unlimited text (pic, message) and unlimited calling..none of that bullshit where its free after a certain hour...so i dont have to watch minutes or even care about roll over minutes

the only downside to metro is you pay more for the phone up front...and the phone selections in the past have been poor compared to the bigger companies...but metro is a good up and comer now...with 4G plans and droids....

i have no need for an iphone so att/verizon can suck it

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
thats crazy mf's still dont have cell phones these days... but honestly i been w/ tmobile for a good 5 years! than this last month they wanna charge me $208 for my bill because 'i went over my minutes".. fuck em ! im not paying shit either thats some insane shit... my reg. bill usually dont go over $70 but i cant come outa pocket like that, other than this lil incident i really never had any problems with them though... FUCK EM

& who ever said COMCAST is a joke compared to u-verse is smokin glass, that u-verse is suckin dick ALL day .

Oct 3, 2006
thats crazy mf's still dont have cell phones these days... but honestly i been w/ tmobile for a good 5 years! than this last month they wanna charge me $208 for my bill because 'i went over my minutes".. fuck em ! im not paying shit either thats some insane shit... my reg. bill usually dont go over $70 but i cant come outa pocket like that, other than this lil incident i really never had any problems with them though... FUCK EM

& who ever said COMCAST is a joke compared to u-verse is smokin glass, that u-verse is suckin dick ALL day .
Ain't your mom or dad still paying your bill 90's baby? you were what around 16 maybe at the oldest 5 years ago? Quit complainin....

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

How dare them charge you for going over your minutes!

It's your fucking fault. You signed the contract with them, you knew you were going to get charged the 40 cents or whatever per minute you go over.

Grow up kid