Admins have too much authority?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Banning

• Absolutely NO banning

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Allow banning, but give user “3 strikes rule” (two warnings, then ban)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Allow banning, but give user “2 strikes rule” (one warning, then ban)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Admins. Should ban as they please, even if that means they can ban someone simply because they disli

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I just look at it like this:

The Spock thing didn't bother me. But the problem is, 2 cats that ARE funny do it, then next thing u know a bunch of jerkoffs think THEY'RE comedians an try an do some shit and it just becomes one big clusterfuck of stupid posts. Man I've visited some message boards that have NO moderation and they're weak as fuck. It's like having 200 emails in yer mailbox and 190 of them are SPAM...an u gotta sift thru them for an hour to find the legit ones. FUCK ALLA THAT.

No, I don't think that banning people cause u don't personally like them is right at all. Hell, if that were the case there woulda been like 25 people magically "missing" the day I became a MOD. But all the people that post under 5 different names or make bullshit ones, or use the board as their own personal advertising space have gotta go.

pe@ce,
Mark