$6.20 for a pack of Newports!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2004
I hear that a lot, that I should smoke weed instead. I'm probably going to make a few people go all slack jawed but, seriously, I don't like weed. I'm a tweaker and I freak out big time. I get palpitations and terrified. My heart goes wacky. And anyway, now and then I get drug tested for different jobs.

May 6, 2002
CannibalCrow said:
I pay anywhere between 4.50 and 5.75 for a pack of Marlboro Menthol Lights. I remember when I was 14 we used to get them for $20 a cartoon or less, haha. It was like 2.10 or 2.50 when I was younger. ( I'm 22 now and I've been smoking since I was 14.)
Same prices here....
I smoke the same smokes also.

Join the Marlboro club, they send you coupons, books, free diners (with a survey after), etc...

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
Shit I don't like weed either....

and smoke weed instead of cigs? That's apples an oranges

... I dont like weed either.. I dont like the high..

Its Red Bull.. Mtn Dew/AMP.. diet pills (scripts only).. lol.. all the legal UPpers on mines..

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
... I'm 5'3''.. but thicker than 110... but its more of a bad habit than anything... its been a long time- just like the smoking...

..women! -- I dont understand them either.. lol..

Sep 28, 2004
KALYN said:
... I dont like weed either.. I dont like the high..

Its Red Bull.. Mtn Dew/AMP.. diet pills (scripts only).. lol.. all the legal UPpers on mines..

I live on a diet of Stacker II ( Not script, haha ), coffee, cigarettes and low cal foods. I'm 5'5 and 160 lb. I want to get some prescription diet pills to take Stacker II's place because I know stacker isn't good for me. It's the ephedra Stackers I take. Shit'll kill me eventually. I don't have any insurance right now but I'd like the name of a prescription diet pill for future referrence. I don't drink alcohol. I get sick whenever I drink.

Sep 28, 2004
I used to smoke USAs for awhile but they gave me a sore throat. I'd rather spend the money and get my Marlboros. My friend orders these native american brand cigarettes for like a buck a pack online somewhere. Or like $10 a carton. I don't know the site name but I tried one and they aren't so bad.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
LiGhTyOvGa said:
^^^^ YEAH I HEAR 'YA!!!! YOU FEMALES ARE CRAZY ABOUT 'YALL LOOKS!!!!

Its not so much about appetite for me.. its more about the UP.. my job is hella stressful- 8-9-10 hours of "KalynKalynKalynKalynKalynWheresKalynKalyn"... and if I didnt have something to keep me up.. I'd probably flash and start shootin'...! ... lol..

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
CannibalCrow said:
I live on a diet of Stacker II ( Not script, haha ), coffee, cigarettes and low cal foods. I'm 5'5 and 160 lb. I want to get some prescription diet pills to take Stacker II's place because I know stacker isn't good for me. It's the ephedra Stackers I take. Shit'll kill me eventually. I don't have any insurance right now but I'd like the name of a prescription diet pill for future referrence. I don't drink alcohol. I get sick whenever I drink.

'script diet pills are no better for you than those truck stop uppers or "meal replacement" pills or stackers or anything else.. its all horrible for your body, terrible for your heart.. just all around bad for your entire system.... eating right and excercise cannot be replaced by anything out there..

* I really should take my own advice.. lol..

Apr 25, 2002
I SMOKE STR8 UP COWBOYS BITCH!!! MARLBORO RED'S WHAT IT IZ!!...BUT ILL ADMIT SMOKING IS THE DEVIL....I CAN SOMEWHAT CONTROL MY CRAVINGS..ITS KINDA STRANGE I STARTED WHEN I WAS 12...IM 22 NOW...BUT I CAN STILL GO ALL DAY AND NOT HAVE A STOGE TILL LIKE 9PM AT NIGHT..BUT THAT DONT MEAN THE NEXT DAY I WONT SMOKE HALF A PACK OR MORE..ITS A TRIP...AND I PAY ABOUT 4:30 A PACK..BUY A PACK EVERYOTHER DAY CUZ I DONT BE KILLIN A PACK A DAY

AND SHEA..DAMN HOMIE WINSTONS?..LMAO..I CANT CALL IT..THOSE THE WORST SMOKES EVER!

Apr 1, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
I don't buy into second hand smoke...
You have GOT to be kidding me. Never seen those 2nd-hand smoke commercials? I can't believe I've encountered so many people who don't buy into second hand smoke, it's bewildering.

“Despite the much lower dose that nonsmokers receive compared to smokers, secondhand smoke can have effects nearly as significant as active smoking,” said study author Stanton A. Glantz, Ph.D., a professor of medicine at the University of California, San Francisco.

“Even a little secondhand smoke is dangerous. The effects on blood, blood vessels and heart rhythm occur quickly, often within minutes.”
said Joaquin Barnoya, M.D.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/secondhandsmoke.html

http://cis.nci.nih.gov/fact/10_18.htm

More than 4,000 chemicals have been identified in mainstream tobacco smoke; however, the actual number may be more than 100,000 (1). Of the chemicals identified in secondhand smoke, at least 60 are carcinogens (substances that cause cancer), such as formaldehyde. Six others are substances that interfere with normal cell development, such as nicotine and carbon monoxide

In 1993, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) determined that there is sufficient evidence that secondhand smoke causes cancer in humans and classified it as a Group A carcinogen (2, 6).

Approximately 3,000 lung cancer deaths occur each year among adult nonsmokers in the United States as a result of exposure to secondhand smoke

Apr 25, 2002
^^ than u needa holler at the gov. about banning smoking all together..cuz long as its legal mufuckas are gonna smoke..long as mufuckas smoke..u and the rest of the population gonna be catchin second hand vapors!