$6.20 for a pack of Newports!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I went out to NYC and got a pack of Pall Mall's and a lighter for 7.75. Don't fuck with 7-11 though. In Pittsburgh my Camel Lights are $5.50 at 7-11 and only $4.20 at the corner store. The beer distributor sells at state minimum prices - $4.10.

Sep 28, 2004
I pay anywhere between 4.50 and 5.75 for a pack of Marlboro Menthol Lights. I remember when I was 14 we used to get them for $20 a cartoon or less, haha. It was like 2.10 or 2.50 when I was younger. ( I'm 22 now and I've been smoking since I was 14.)

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I thought I could get all of my nicotine cravings if I just smoked blunts all the time. 2 birds with one stone, if you will.

Didn't work though.

Just turned me into a blunthead that smokes cigarettes.

Jun 27, 2002
i used to chew ciggarettes, but they didnt seem to last as long as smoking them...plus i think the filter gave me gas and was kinda hard on my stomach

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Well at least you don't chew... Ugh
Funny that you'd say that with my gold-lidded can of Copenhagen longcut sitting next to me. Chewing is how i started this wild, wonderful path of nicotine addiction. I started chewing, then i wanted to quit so i started smoking cigarettes (yeah, makes sense, right?) Anyways, it took like 3 or 4 cigarettes to give me the same craving as one chew. So basically i was smoking like 3 in a row. Got completely hooked on cigs for like 5 or 6 years. Went on the patch for 2 months, quit for a month, relapsed on cigs, and here I am years later, with a pack of cigs and a can of chew and some philly blunts.

Any of you ever do sniff snuff? Its lines of snortable tobacco. I used to do that shit in gym class all the time. Nothing like blowing a line of nicotine.

May 17, 2002
My wife quit smoking a couple months ago with that prescription drug. That shit works. It totally took her craving away, and then you ween off the pill slowly. I never thought she would quit, so if anyone is interested in quiting, but dont think they can, go to your doctor to get the prescription.

**if you do go, make sure insurance covers it, the pills aint cheap, but either way, the math was already done on how expensive smoking is, so it's a deal no matter what.

Sep 28, 2004
Stealth said:
Funny that you'd say that with my gold-lidded can of Copenhagen longcut sitting next to me.
I used to date a guy who chewed and since I smoke I figured it wouldn't bother me. But I have to say that his breath was severely kickin' compared to mine. ( But then I may be biased because it is MY mouth and I may not be aware of it.) I chew hella gum because I am a smoker and I am always using whitening strips on my teeth. I drink coffee too, so I *know* my teeth are going to be yellow someday...

Sep 28, 2004
MISTADON said:
My wife quit smoking a couple months ago with that prescription drug. That shit works. It totally took her craving away, and then you ween off the pill slowly. I never thought she would quit, so if anyone is interested in quiting, but dont think they can, go to your doctor to get the prescription.
Whenever I've tried to quit smoking I gain weight. I just have to have a cigarette or I start shoving shit into my mouth. I used to carry a straw around to suck on when I was trying to quit, but it didn't work. My nerves got so bad. I don't want to quit at the moment, but did she experience any weight gain when she stopped smoking? Or did the prescription take care of that as well? I know people eat instead of smoke because they crave a cigarette, so maybe because she had no cravings for one she was ok.

Just curious.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I quit smoking cold turkey in January. What's strange is, I didn't have the urge to smoke, I wasn't craving nicotine, not even when I was drinking. HOWEVER, I gained about 20 lbs because I still had the oral fixation, so I was constantly eating chips and crackers, and whatever else. It's all mental really, if you THINK you need a cigarette, you won't succeed. If you take those pills, you won't even have a craving, but you'll still have to control the oral fixation.

Apr 1, 2002
I fucking hate cig smokers, inconsiderate sum bitches. Always puffin' and blowin' smoke around other people, ever heard of SECOND HAND SMOKE YOU SUM BITCHES.

Apr 1, 2002
^Yeah and there's my cousin who smokes at the basketball court while others including myself are playing and running and breathing hard. I tell him to put that shit out and he laughs and continues to blow smoke in my direction, I'm gonna beat the living shit outta him one of these days.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I lived in Delaware last summer. NO SALES TAX ON ANYTHING.

Pack of Camel Lights - $2.87 LAST YEAR
Pack of Camel Lights - $2.79 THIS YEAR