14 Yr Old Student Commits Suicide After...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
i didnt read all this
but heres the question.
WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GET A GUN.
i mean how many 14 year olds can get a pistol like that and just shoot themselves.. i mean in Canada!! wtf

Aug 8, 2003
Dirty Shoez said:
It is something I said which obviously has too much truth for you, because it doesn't exclusively assign blame to the Vice Principal. Sounds like a personal problem.
im having a hard time understanding this comment, on the one hand, how u can dub something that was obviously wild speculation as truth without having any shred of proof, even more so, not knowing any of the parties involved. U can give an opinion and even come to your own conclusion but saying something is truth that u have little to no info on, except what u read above, is a bold statement that bares no merit...... secondly, how something has "too much" truth because it doesnt assign blame, and how that constitutes a personal problem on my behalf is beyond me..
Dirty Shoez said:
If I steal a loaf of bread from you, and you shoot me in the face......you didn't shoot me in the face BECAUSE i stole the loaf of bread--you shot me in the face because you're a fucking maniac that doesn't understand how reality functions.
ok.. if i shot u in the face, yes, it would be apparent that the extreme action warrents a question of my ability to handle reality, but the catalyst would be the loaf of bread you stole that set my homicdal self to blow up.. im failing to see how this example relates to what i had to say because i wasnt laying blame to anybody... I simply questioned the moral judgement on the principals behalf in saying something like that to a student.
Dirty Shoez said:
........................................You are wasting my time. This was a 14 year-old kid who shot himself. Not an 8 year old that drank draino.
ok.. but u said suicide DOES NOT happen at that age and i brought up to you a personal instance in which it does.. so if your rebutle in responding to my statement consists of listing the discrepency of the means in which they took there life and not the meaning behind my statement then your wasting my time also...

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
naw ontario's a "state" of canada

and btw, toronto's like the new york of canada or canadian new york you could say

Feb 26, 2003
^^ HAHAHA AIN'T NO STATE IN CANADA...ONTARIO IS A PROVINCE.

HALF OF T-DOT'S LIKE NEW YORK ..OTHA HALF IS JUS LYKE CALI WITHOUT THE PALM TREES N BEACHES.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
well no, maybe not yet

but i know about toronto, heard few things about it and know some people that live there and yeah, ya know how it is