“[The US] is the most savage, cruel and murderous empire that has existed..."

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
KleanKut said:
Setting women back? ha ha do you know that if a woman was raped she was killed. Do you know if you talked to a woman and she was not your sister or your wife she could be stoned. Women couldnt drive cars, vote, go out alone, look at a man, talk to a man they were not related to. How exactly are we setting women back??????????????? Now they can vote, drive, serve in the army, work, and go to school. I fail to see how we are setting them back. However you prob know more then me since u are in iraq and im in the comfert of my own home ha ha ha.....oh wait. The new army is better trained then the old, and they are more determaned. They wouldnt fight for saddam and more surrendered then fought. However now they are fighting for thier new freedoms, families, friends, and fellow soldier next to them to secure the streets of this contry. They are trained by the 2nd most efficiant army in the world (the US Army) How do you say they arnt trained enough, im 20 and am in the army national guard, and am still more proficent then the insurgents.
You're crazy, Saddam was a secular leader, and Iraq was the most secular state in that region. Now, you have a bunch of theocrats coming into power who are going to be setting women back. You seriously can't see that???

The new army is NOT as determined as the so called insurgency. (Who by the way are MOSTLY Iraqi). They might be trained by the 2nd most efficient army in the world; however, there aren't enough ppl to adaquately train these soldiers. That's how I say they aren't trained enough. When the US finally does leave that country, it's going to be left in worse condition than it was. Perhaps some things will change for the better; however, you cannot deny that women now have it worse than before the Americans went in.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
Jae iLL said:
You're crazy, Saddam was a secular leader, and Iraq was the most secular state in that region. Now, you have a bunch of theocrats coming into power who are going to be setting women back. You seriously can't see that???

The new army is NOT as determined as the so called insurgency. (Who by the way are MOSTLY Iraqi). They might be trained by the 2nd most efficient army in the world; however, there aren't enough ppl to adaquately train these soldiers. That's how I say they aren't trained enough. When the US finally does leave that country, it's going to be left in worse condition than it was. Perhaps some things will change for the better; however, you cannot deny that women now have it worse than before the Americans went in.
How do women have it worse now? before they had no rights what so ever. Like i said, it was legal to kill your daughter, wife, sister or mother if she was raped. They were not allowed to drive or vote. They could be beat in the street if they looked or talked to another man to whom they wernt related. They could be killed if they had sex out of wedlock. Tell me now how we have set them back?????? im curious.