Zagg " MR. AND MZ. MANN ( CO STARRING BROTHA LYNCH HUNG )"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
yeah the tatoo must have said kevin and she painted over it after the divorce it makes sense

i just found out that one of the songs on dinner and a movie will be called 'i plotted' and lynch says 'im plotting my next murder in the bedroom'

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Good shit. I was wondering what Tech 9ine said in the interview. I Caught the Im plotting my next murder in the bedroom part but I didn't catch the name.

lol i was getting happy thinking he is gonna spit a whole verse for us to give us an idea of what it will be like but then he only said the one line :(

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
But you gotta think of it like this Hands. Gas Station let us know that he still had the Siccness in him. But on Dinner I really think that Lynch is going to go all out. Cause you know that Tech 9ine is gonna want that raw heat that you know that Lynch can bring. And I think that he will have dark beats on there too.

Oct 23, 2006
But you gotta think of it like this Hands. Gas Station let us know that he still had the Siccness in him. But on Dinner I really think that Lynch is going to go all out. Cause you know that Tech 9ine is gonna want that raw heat that you know that Lynch can bring. And I think that he will have dark beats on there too.
That and tech wont put out anything without a quality mix down so you know its gunna be clean.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
This move hopefully will make Lynch a better person with business and raise the bar even higher on the lyrical. Cause I heard the confidence bacc on The Gas Station. Especially on the songs Suicide Morte, Digging Rocc The Mic, Smoked Half, and Up Early Out My Casket, Craccing too.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
everytime i see that g-macc album cover in your sig i anticipate it more..

have you heard any tracks from there aside from the ones you uploaded here? how do they sound and are there any more with lynch? that 'for no reason' off graveyard shift was sicc..

EDIT: IS sicc!