Zagg " MR. AND MZ. MANN ( CO STARRING BROTHA LYNCH HUNG )"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
According To Zagg's Myspace :

MR. AND MZ. MANN ( CO STARRING BROTHA LYNCH HUNG ) COMIN SOON

Has this already been recorded? If this ever drops......this shit would be tight.

Oh yeah......Zagg has some nice titties..... I have never noticed them before. Did she get a boob job?

Nov 20, 2007
maybe she always had them. when i've seen those dvds or her covers, she always looked tomboyish wit the baggy pants and big shirts and shit like that. but she look hella good in that pic tho.

i'll be the first to buy that album tho. i know that shits gotta be hella tight cuz zagg is raw.

Feb 19, 2006
maybe she always had them. when i've seen those dvds or her covers, she always looked tomboyish wit the baggy pants and big shirts and shit like that. but she look hella good in that pic tho.

i'll be the first to buy that album tho. i know that shits gotta be hella tight cuz zagg is raw.
Just my opinon, I think she's hella ugly, regardless of the titties. Bitch can flow though.

May 11, 2002
I'm not sure about a diss track. but there's a skit where she recorded him and her talking on the phone that was on a Hot Onez Records Sampler CD, I'll put it up later if I find it.
Did not know that was ever released......please up that.

Was the whole CD ever released? I thought she was going to drop a CD on Hot Onez?