Yukmouth Speaks With Prezident Bejda On The Succness Of Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
GOLD STAR FOR DUDE!!! lol yea I really like the old Mac Dre stuff too b4 all the thizz music but I was late to the game, back then E-40 n the click and Potna Duce was basically the only music out of Vallejo I was slappin

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Succness.net

What is Bejda the prezident of?
Scott Bejda, MurderDog.

People really didn't listen to MAC FUCKIN DRE before this??? He really started it cracking back in 90-91...that early shit with Khayree shit on just about anything else ANYONE was doing...did no one hear "California Livin" or "Too Hard For The Radio"???? This is Siccness.net right????

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
without yukmouth putting rossibreath, t-rip & sfc l-side onto him, mac dre would have remained unknown to the masses

thank you based yuk

Feb 27, 2006
I like Yuk's older music (mostly Luniz related) but dude has taken more Ls than damn near any other rapper, bay area or not, and it's been proven numerous times he is a straight up sucker and also an attention whore.

Maybe he should focus this energy on actually making some good music again.
hmmmm...im curious to see what l's your talking about.....cuz i can name rappers who have taken more l's then yukmouth....off top ill say young berg

Jan 18, 2006
without yukmouth putting rossibreath, t-rip & sfc l-side onto him, mac dre would have remained unknown to the masses

thank you based yuk
Actually u can thank Kazaa. Didnt mean exactly cuz of this dvd i started listening to his music. This period of time is what i meant. Didnt really fuck with Vallejo music in the 90's, listened to mostly Sac shit. Some Frisco, some Oakland

Dec 12, 2006
Lol cmon now Mac Dre is of course a legend but lets not act like he was the only one doin it major back in the 90s and all I mean by that is, there are alot of dope rappers that get passed over by the pages of time...Plus why listen to music outside Frisco in the 90's???

[video=youtube;jKS9s1SfCD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS9s1SfCD4[/video]

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
at the end of the day the nigga yuk is right tho. cuz niggas in san diego got up on the 'thizzle dance' through UGA 1. i damn near didnt even know who hus or jack or clyde was back then. like hus's freestyle segment, i didnt even remember that shit was in the movie until i saw it years later and was like "oh shit thats hus!" were southern cali cats.yall mighta been up on dre and shit but niggas out here (im in the east bay now, so THERE) wasnt. i had bitches i was fucking with in vallejo and knew dre existed like 'california living' and shit like that, i saw the young black brotha cd back in 1997 at amoeba but he was a obscure rapper at the time like andre nickatina, like only the bay slightly fucked with him.

after UGA that shit went in everyones homes and they became aware. so when treal tv 1 came out mac dre was pretty much a DVD star by that time.

i just remember niggas heard the thizzle dance on UGA and went and downloaded that song online and did the dance all drunk at the pad that night. i also rmember how shit went and even tho niggas shittin on yuk for sayin that, hes speakin some truth. sorry.

i wasnt even checking for dre until treal tv 1 dropped. thats being real. im from san diego and we got our own rap community to worry about. i knew he existed but 'he wasnt on that level' yet. in vallejo he was, bitches loved dre, but not out in southern cali. UGA really made niggas start noticing him im dead on w yuk on that

i know up in the bay its a waaaay different story. but outside of the bay, we aint know every single mutha fuckin artist out up here like that. niggas damn near didnt even know sacramento wasnt in the bay back then, you just thought c-bo and lynch was some bay shit back then if you lived in SD.

and thats bruh talkin to dude from murder dog. and murder dog was up on EVERYTHING, shit murder dog is where i learned about music not from my city!

Oct 11, 2009
at the end of the day the nigga yuk is right tho. cuz niggas in san diego got up on the 'thizzle dance' through UGA 1. i damn near didnt even know who hus or jack or clyde was back then. like hus's freestyle segment, i didnt even remember that shit was in the movie until i saw it years later and was like "oh shit thats hus!" were southern cali cats.yall mighta been up on dre and shit but niggas out here wasnt. i had bitches i was fucking with in vallejo and knew dre existed like 'california living' and shit like that, i saw the young black brotha cd back in 1997 at amoeba but he was a obscure rapper at the time like andre nickatina, like only the bay slightly fucked with him.

after UGA that shit went in everyones homes and they became aware. so when treal tv 1 came out mac dre was pretty much a DVD star by that time.

i just remember niggas heard the thizzle dance on UGA and went and downloaded that song online and did the dance all drunk at the pad that night. i also rmember how shit went and even tho niggas shittin on yuk for sayin that, hes speakin some truth. sorry.

i wasnt even checking for dre until treal tv 1 dropped. thats being real. im from san diego and we got our own rap community to worry about. i knew he existed but 'he wasnt on that level' yet. in vallejo he was, bitches loved dre, but not out in southern cali. UGA really made niggas start noticing him im dead on w yuk on that

i know up in the bay its a waaaay different story. but outside of the bay, we aint know every single mutha fuckin artist out up here like that. niggas damn near didnt even know sacramento wasnt in the bay back then, you just thought c-bo and lynch was some bay shit back then if you lived in SD.

and thats bruh talkin to dude from murder dog. and murder dog was up on EVERYTHING, shit murder dog is where i learned about music not from my city!
NOT ALL THE WAY TRUE... I BEEN UP ON DRE SINCE STUPID DOO DOO DUMB AND I KNOW A FEW OTHER FOLKS WHO LISTENED TO HIS MUSIC... BUT OTHER THAN THAT, THE VAST MAJORITY OF SAN DIEDO WASN'T FUCKIN WITH HIM LIKE THAT UNTIL HIS MUSIC WAS BEIN PLAYED IN TJ...

Dec 12, 2006
Yea all yall kiddies that were slappin Mac Dre in the early 90s god bless yall lol I cant really tell if Yuk is sayin he son'd the late Andre Hicks or the Town put Vallejo on....again thats a opened statment on a rap board on the internets