Yukmouth speaks about the club incident.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2005
JReezelle said:
lol you sayin you in the regime or what?
I think he is saying that if it came down to it and he had to decide who he would ride with between spider and yuk he would choose to die for yuk. The whole comment is funny though because he doesn't know either one of them and is willing to make him self look like a jackass in front or the whole board because he really likes a few songs from yuk mouth. This guys sounds like someone that once he hears a song from Spider that he likes he will be like "Fuck Yukmouth G-Unit On Mine Fuck The Hataz."

Apr 25, 2002
Mr.Strike 1 said:
I think he is saying that if it came down to it and he had to decide who he would ride with between spider and yuk he would choose to die for yuk. The whole comment is funny though because he doesn't know either one of them and is willing to make him self look like a jackass in front or the whole board because he really likes a few songs from yuk mouth. This guys sounds like someone that once he hears a song from Spider that he likes he will be like "Fuck Yukmouth G-Unit On Mine Fuck The Hataz."
i know that mayn i was bein sarcastic.

Apr 25, 2002
porkchopubeezy said:
yuk a savage with fetti mayne he dont need to be fightin after the situation happens u lose ur adreniline so u just want ur shit back , anyways a week stratch and a bite wow. regiem waaaaaaaaa
yea he a sav dog that's why he had his people meet up wit spider loc and make negotiations instead of gettin his shit back hiself.

Nov 1, 2004
he lost a watch & earring & his hommie lip got busted
So I guess spider is a bitch cause he got his shit took too? let me guess, only yuk is a bitch? lol, you fools make no sense, 6-8 deep, only scratching someones nose and having a homie with a busted lip? but yukmouth's the bitch? that shits funny.

In the end, I don't really listen to either and could give a fuck.

May 5, 2002
usernamex said:
So I guess spider is a bitch cause he got his shit took too? let me guess, only yuk is a bitch? lol, you fools make no sense, 6-8 deep, only scratching someones nose and having a homie with a busted lip? but yukmouth's the bitch? that shits funny.

In the end, I don't really listen to either and could give a fuck.
no one is even commenting on spider loc's cred, and it ain't the fact that he got jumped that made him a bitch, its the fact that after all that went down he had some dude meet up with him and buy it back. Is that what a regime mobster would do?