Yukmouth speaks about the club incident.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
"Look.... First of all, I'm a real nigga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred niggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no secrity, cuz I'm a bozz! I don't need that shit cuzz when the shit goes down, secrity aint gone die 4 you!!! READ MORE....

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I really dont care about this incident, but Yuk, you dont have to run at the mouth saying "All I have is a scratch on my face and thatz from 7 niggas"....let's keep it real here, them niggaz kind of gave him a pass, because im sure "8" niggaz(as Yuk says) would have destroyed Yuk and whoever he was with if they really wanted to...Dont brag about only having a scratch, because their might be a next time and niggaz might leave you with more than just a scratch just because you were talking the time before...instead of being thankful and humble that he lived to see another day, he wanna brag about only having a scratch..Itz a shame niggaz dont learn..I guess niggaz are tooo "thug" for their own good... :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
Train1983 said:
I really dont care about this incident, but Yuk, you dont have to run at the mouth saying "All I have is a scratch on my face and thatz from 7 niggas"....let's keep it real here, them niggaz kind of gave him a pass, because im sure "8" niggaz(as Yuk says) would have destroyed Yuk and whoever he was with if they really wanted to...Dont brag about only having a scratch, because their might be a next time and niggaz might leave you with more than just a scratch just because you were talking the time before...instead of being thankful and humble that he lived to see another day, he wanna brag about only having a scratch..Itz a shame niggaz dont learn..I guess niggaz are tooo "thug" for their own good... :confused:
Exactly, and sounds like Yuk will probably have to learn that the hard way.

Apr 17, 2005
Didn't he say he was "One Deep" and then at the end says "my hommie that was with me got bit on his arm?" So was he one deep or did he have some of his folks there that didn't do shit? This really is some funny shit.

Jun 2, 2005
RIP SRM 1/8/03 said:
SO YUK KNEW WHERE SPIDER LOC WAS AT THE VERY NEXT DAY AND TALKED TO HIM ON THE PHONE AND AINT SHIT HAPPENED?

WTF IS THAT FOOL WAITING FOR
Now that's what I am talking about, this cat is suppossed to be so hard, but you talked on the phone to a cat that jumped you, pulled a strap and tok your chain, and all you are talking about is getting your chain back, f&ck that chain, you need to be talking about getting your stripes back...and how you are coming down to the jewelry store squaded up ready to handle it for reals...Yuk got his hoe card pulled down in LA...

Oct 28, 2003
Poor Yuk...I actually feel sorry for the guy. He makes all of these threats at anybody wit "Gay Unit" and how he gone this how he gone that and then when confronted this is what happens? A dude sockin you in the mouth and taking your chain? Then sad line of the year "I only got a scratch"...A scratch? This from the Thug Lord? This From the man wit 5,000 "Goons" and 10,000 guns (you know one for each hand)? This form the guy who talks about how many crip folks he has and how he can get bloods and flower boyz and J-Prince and Shuge Knight...Same guy? This would not be so fuckin bad if he would shut his fuckin mouth and make music. He hates on so many people that he (and the rest of the rap world) knew it had to happen sooner or later. I think bringing guns into fights is bitchmade just like I think jumpin niggas is bitchmade too, but flappin ya gums about how hard you are and not being that, well that's as bitch made as it comes...and if have been reading what Yuk says, he does (or talks about doing) all 3! That ain't Boss like. Bosses don't call around trying to get their chains back LMAO...The sad part is that he is so deep in this dissing shit that he has to keep at it. Game played him on that track they did, 50 pays him no mind and Spider Loc's first hit single was in Yuk's Mouth (pun intended)...Maybe he should leave "Gay Unit" alone. My hope is that doesn't try to retreat back to the bay (If he can) and make it a FUCK L.A. THIS IS THE BAY thing, because it's not. This is a Yuk you talk to much and this time someone gave you a lil chin check for runnin ya mouth thing. Be man enough to know when you have made lots of mistakes and burnt bridges all over the west coast and you need to stop.

May 5, 2002
wait, let me get this straight, he got jumped... had a gun pulled on him... got his chain snatched... and then the next day he has his homie go negotiate to get his chain and BUYS the shit back? Is this what bosses do? ROFL.... This shit is sad.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
RealRich said:
The sad part is that he is so deep in this dissing shit that he has to keep at it. .
he probably thinks he does, but i dont think he has to continue to it..Itz not too late to realize you're making/made a mistake and change it...some will hate him for it and some will give him credit for being a smart man..This change can actually save his life, because to be honest where does this kind of beef lead to? It cant be positive, because we now live in a society where niggaz will kill you before they let you embarass them...This should be a reality check for Yuk. He should really figure out where his life is heading, because if he keeps going down this road then more confrontations like this will KEEP occurring....and I doubt he is gonna be victorious everytime..so if Yuk keep's these beefs brewing then expect to hear more news like this soon...