YUK TAKIN SHOTS AT YA BOY ON NEW MIXTAPE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
gitwitit said:
i meant musically... sure he features on some shit but not nearlry as much as a san quinn
i heard san quinn is in tha guiness book of world records for most features

Nov 19, 2005
oh and sufer or what ever wouldn't be able to fuck with ya boy he is going to be a legend thats what you get when you mix quinn and mess str8 fire.... stop hating on him cuz people actually like ya boy from the 4 fifteen

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
servnu151 said:
damn...

how do i get YUK to take shots at me?

lmao....I dont think it would be too hard, he a high powered type nigga....take a shot at him and just make a few deliveries and drop offs.........you might get what you lookin for.....

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
lol at all this shit.... ya boy is doin big thangs right now. there's no need for me to announce nothing just sit back and watch. keep hating too it just adds fuel to the fire, we love it. i was just at the 49ers end of the year party with hella people including ALLEN IVERSON, the Niners, and Texans and some a couple more 76ers. when our shit came on they were lovin it. once again we dont make music strictly for the bay.

1997 is the year quinn made it in the guiness book of world records. it is 100% true. look it up

Feb 1, 2005
savdout916 said:
YA BOY IS BOO BOO AND YUK AINT GOT IT NO MORE
lmfao even yuk haters say he has never been spittin this hot.. youd the first one i ever heard say yuk aint got it no more.. lol where u been mars? listen to his last 2 mixtapes he rips shit up... get that hate outta ya life playa its not good 4 u live and let live

Mar 23, 2004
YA BOY IS BOO BOO AND YUK AINT GOT IT NO MORE!!!

IF A NIGGA ONT LIKE TO EAT PIZZA HE A PIZZA HATER MAFUCKAS IS HILLARIOUS WITH THIS HATIN SHIT

YA BOY IS BOO BOO AND YUK AINT GOT IT NO MORE THATS HOW I FEEL

Feb 1, 2005
savdout916 said:
YA BOY IS BOO BOO AND YUK AINT GOT IT NO MORE!!!

IF A NIGGA ONT LIKE TO EAT PIZZA HE A PIZZA HATER MAFUCKAS IS HILLARIOUS WITH THIS HATIN SHIT

YA BOY IS BOO BOO AND YUK AINT GOT IT NO MORE THATS HOW I FEEL
"i dont like pizza" and "i hate pizza man fuck italians!" lol r 2 different things homie... you never said you didnt like him you said he aint got it no more and that just sound strange to me since yuk been spittin nuuthing but fire lately... but anyway thats how u feel i respect eybody opinion

Jan 1, 2006
The Judge said:
Yuk said on the million dollar mixtape "i get a couple mics evreytime ya boy drops, each one hotter than the last album Ya Boy dropped"

what yall think about this, sound like a diss to me, yuk done fucked up
Are you for real? You thinkin too hard. and you suckas bit right into it, makin it a yuk vs. ya boy thread, Fuck outa here with that.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
sobaywitit said:
oh and sufer or what ever wouldn't be able to fuck with ya boy he is going to be a legend thats what you get when you mix quinn and mess str8 fire.... stop hating on him cuz people actually like ya boy from the 4 fifteen
Haters speak under their breath. This is what HAPPENS to haters that speak under their breath. "Throw in the towel" is old news, This is what happens when unfinished business comes back to bite you in the ass. Ya Boy wanna talk about putting shots through the rapper that made a song about him on that "Incredible" joint...But still aint went one 16 with Sufur. Its whatever though.
www.myspace.com/yaboysufur