YUK TAKIN SHOTS AT YA BOY ON NEW MIXTAPE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2005
LOL U SERIOUS MAYNE ?? HE TALKING BOUT HIMSELF MAN..

I NEVER HEARD YUK DO SUBLIMINALS LIKE THAT HE ALWAYS MAKES SURE NIGGAZ KNOW WHO HE TALKING ABOUT.. AND NIGGAZ BEEN REFFERING TO THEMSELFS AS ''YA BOY'' BEFORE YA BOY THE RAPPER WAS EVEN BORN......

Sep 24, 2004
Yuk dont want it with Ya Boy, NOOOOOOOOOOO! the lil nigga is San Quinn in his prime. He's 2 hot singles away from being a factor in this game.

Mar 28, 2005
Poisonpen said:
Yuk dont want it with Ya Boy, NOOOOOOOOOOO! the lil nigga is San Quinn in his prime. He's 2 hot singles away from being a factor in this game.
ya boy is nice, but i dont think you listen to yuk that much to make such a statement when he get on that battlemode nobody can fuck with him on the west expect for rass kass and crooked they the only 2 that would eat him up on wax

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
That looks like a swipe, and i give a fuck what anybody say.....

It's funny to me everybody is talking all this "Everybody says 'Ya Boy'" shit, and its like you're more brainwashed and thinking stupid than what you accuse the thread-starter of being.

Read that back.

EVERYBODY SAYS 'YA BOY'.....he could have easily said "The Kid" or something else. But he deliberately chose YA BOY.

Yuk GOTTA know that this line was going to sound ambiguous, and he did it anyways. Thats Testing the waters, point blank period, anyone that disagrees without giving it a deeper look, is simple.