YTS FAGZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
that fool dub tryed hella hard to cover it. but he do have a point, most of us are takin his shit to serious. but that fool hella denied being a norte. why dont he come on the site no more? i never see his name! i wanna talk shit to him.

Apr 25, 2002
straight9duce said:
hey, i went to your shit, matt, and how are you gonna have that picture with brotha lynch on it? aint he a scrap? i mean, i aint takin sides or shit like that, but you clownin on the YTS fakes, then you throw up a picture of a straight scrapp? fuck that.

MY VOTE FOR STUPID POST I EVER SEEN RIGHT THERE

Apr 25, 2002
nah Lynch aint a scrap. i dunno where u got that from but he aint a scrap. i dont know any black scrapz, maybe u do, but i dont....ENEwayz Lynch iz a crip from 24th street, listen to hiz shyt and you'll know....

May 11, 2002
all i know is i was rollin to some lynch shit, and one of my boyz said he was a scrap. it caught me off guard, you feel? but shit, if he is on this board, what is his name? and as far as those yts suckas, i did hear that they flow, but i never heard any of them spit. i just heard they do it.

May 11, 2002
www.angelfire.com
"raised with crip but really cant fade the shit out of respect I just dont cant bang.....'

He was basicly saying he was raised around crips, so some may be his homies. He just doesnt bang.

Like me. I listen to woodie now, I'm not norte, I have a few norte friends but I dont bang.

E

EAST_BAY_G

Then what's up wit lynch sayin "Everyday Blood Killer" i could of swore he was a crip