YTS FAGZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
READ THIZ SHIT FRUM THE "YTS" PAGE LOL

ACTION OF THE MOMENT
The Action of the Moment is the restriction on the YTS. Dub has been under some heat, from the APD, some TRUE soldiers (who all think we are fake) and from his parents. Progress reports came out, and that made for some angry parents in this town. Now, the YTS has limited time for kickin it. But it's all good, Dub isn't mad.

Apr 25, 2002
lol....ok buddy....just know i waz right and these simps are gettin promotion...bad or good its still promotion...but i aint even trippin cuz ill never post in any of there topics again

May 11, 2002
let me tell you this much, i never heard of the YTS shit until i came onto woodie's site. i mean, i went to it, i got a laugh, and i was gone. but they got that counter on the bottom, and all we are doin is raisin it, you feel? so its like, we are clownin, but we ARE helpin. these YTS suckas got a name in the ENE community now. they probably laughin till the death of it.

Apr 25, 2002
itz not a professional syte. tha counter meanz nothing, itz for thei own personal use. so again i say, who givez a shyt? and if anything, thiz iz bad for THEM, bcuz lyke homeboy above stated, they're gettin a name within tha ENE community, and truzt me it aint a good name.

May 11, 2002
but hey, maybe thats all they want. i mean, i remember when i was young and stupid, i'd do ANY thing to fit in. but whatever. hey tho, i do know one of em, he seriously is kinda crazy like that. i mean, he aint norte material, but he is the maniest one in the group. shit, all three of those fools have gotten into shit, but nothin serious. but if i went to deer valley tho, i'd be givin em all some warning, cuz some norte is gonna blast on them!

May 11, 2002
hey, i went to your shit, matt, and how are you gonna have that picture with brotha lynch on it? aint he a scrap? i mean, i aint takin sides or shit like that, but you clownin on the YTS fakes, then you throw up a picture of a straight scrapp? fuck that.

May 11, 2002
i dont kno, i heard that luni coleone, brotha lynch, and all those sac town ridahs were all scraps. my bad if he aint, i didnt mean to start shit. dub is under some heat tho! haha. but hey, you guys arent serious about these YTS suckas, are you? they dont look that hard, but i can tell you that i have seen a lot of them (and their boys) get into some fist fights, and they can throw.

E

EAST_BAY_G

fuck bitch ass YTS wannabe Nortenos! Brotha Lynch aint a skrap he's a Crip. Garden Blocc Crip, 24th Street i think.