your fav. NW rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2002
Always had an ear fo Madd Dogg from FTS and JDubb jus cus they always speak dat real kinda shit dat b poppin off in da 6 and dey spittin fire......H-BoMB got mad flows watch out for him...........Red head steve jus blew out about everything i liked from da NW wit da RedRum......Syko got heat slumps fo dayz

PFuNk :siccness:

Aug 1, 2004
Ive got a few favs....
TRAGEDY <= got mad love for this guy
Kant Be Caught got mad skillz
Cool Nutz is a pimp
Maniac Lok is a Pimp too
Liveing in the NW you cant even begin to try to name them all but Ive got the most support for TRAGEDY. he does the dark/real shit that you cant hear all the time anywhere else. Hes got mad love for his fans and family and hes always brings it hard. TRAGIC LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
young bogouz (dis nigga is like the nw lynch... definatly onna the most tallented when it comes to lyrics.. if you dont know about him.. go to www.cdbaby.com/nonstop and check out the songs: so savage, erryday, and rolla coasta)

young willz, and big poohb (i had to stop listenin to they shit when i was tryin to quit drinkin and smokin... these niggas is bad influences...lol)

weezy kapone (onna the most consistant rappers ive fucked wit from portland

young gill gatez da gillionare (this lil nigga is one to watch for... i gotta get my hands on him to release this niggas solo album)

syko (on his older shit from warpath to lyrically insane to supersized game, couldnt no one fuck wit him... somma the newer shit sounds kinda rushed and dont sound as thought out)

shit i cant even think right now, ill post more later when i remember