your fav. NW rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Cool Nutz and Maniac Lok - Their style is like no other... Mani has a tight as flow. and cool nutz voice is so clear you can really hear every word he says.. No to mention they have bokso production behind both of em

Apr 25, 2002
i aint on no NW cats,i really aint heard no body that flickles my feathers,but i read some quotes somebody had of some dude named Skunkbutta or Skunkdunna or some shit like that.that dude sounds sav.whats he got out.does he got a sight where you can here some shit?

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
slowpoke said:
SONNY BONOHO.....
"YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHWWWWWWWWWOOOOOWWWWW"
Sonny is definately on my all-star list.

I think my most favoritist is probably Greasy Earl though... I like him a lot. Then Bad Luk is up there too... gotta love 'em.

Well, there's a lot of people I like... this is a bad thread for me to answer.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Foul Mouth said:
i aint on no NW cats,i really aint heard no body that flickles my feathers,but i read some quotes somebody had of some dude named Skunkbutta or Skunkdunna or some shit like that.that dude sounds sav.whats he got out.does he got a sight where you can here some shit?

Skuntdunanna, peep www.streetlevelrecords.com for songs, it takes some people awhile to get used to his style/voice but if you give it a chance and listen you'll know his lyrics are dope.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Bill Yuns, Dividenz, Todd G.. there are several more that I could name for a top ten.. but no way for me to name just one.