Young Inferno vs Fawg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Cmoke said:
thanks for admitting to dicc ryding though fatal thats all i wanted to prove...legit or not u cant vote...the rules
juzt decided to quote your dumbass, since i know u luv it so damn much.

and if thatz tha way you feel, then retract my vote. it really doeznt matter cuz Sic K'z vote wouldnt count either. stupid motherfuckerz lyke you juzt fuck everything up. cryin ass bytch, thiz shyt had nothing to do with you but you still complaining. so while we're on tha subject of nut ryding, GET OFF MYNE.

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
and ill keep replying to then, fuck u dvious u little trick you aint even got shit to do with this, and u pop in and run your bitchass math why u gotta fuckin throw shit outta nowhere, go suck a fuckin dick doin what u do best u little fuckin trick

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
@sic k

I don't need to run my mouth you illiterate son of a bitch,learn how to spell.
I let my skills do the talkin dumbfuck...yes SKILLS,something you lack in a major way.So if you insist on running your cock biter,don't reply to this,set up a battle and get served BATCH.
YOU FUCKING HOMO

Apr 25, 2002
hey fatal the rookies dont understand when they battle vets, since everyone that has been around they know who's sick wid it, but since they new they think they think they bringing heat, some do, most don't.... fuck it.. Whenever someone who is better wins a battle you have all this drama shit.. fuck all yall.... BIGGZ KK holla

May 10, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

thiz wuz between myself and Fawg, nobody else.

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

im feelin you BIGGZ.
kinda 2faced eh? lol thanks for once again proving that u are a fucking moron...been quite some time since i met somone with as low of an iq as u...thanks...and thanks for contradicting urself also....goodbye

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
LOL

Fatal, your the one still bitchin on this page, and your the one saying its just between you and me. And What did I say last?

"yOu Just Can't Shut Up Can yOu"

Point Proven, Dick. Give it a Rest, no one cares.

~Fawg