YOUNG HOTLINK - BURNING NIGHTMARES (HORRORCORE ALBUM)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2008
oooooooooooooo sm crazy

i did a song with you

ill drop a better verse on the next sone you hit me up for

less bars though

i hated doin a 28 bar or whatever the fuck i rapped lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
What ever dude. You're horrorcore even if you like it or not.
no I'm not

I'm not in that Satan cock sucking bullshit

I say Mental Rap cause I not only talk about death and blah blah blah, I do dance songs and songs about religon. I do many diffrent songs, but it's Mental Rap because people say "that shit is mental"

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
no I'm not

I'm not in that Satan cock sucking bullshit

I say Mental Rap cause I not only talk about death and blah blah blah, I do dance songs and songs about religon. I do many diffrent songs, but it's Mental Rap because people say "that shit is mental"
since when is horrorcore all about satan? since skr came around? horrorcore was around way before that shit and it wasn't always about satan. since when is satan and horror the same thing? i consider horrorcore some sick horror shit set to a rap beat. a horror movie on cd more or less. too many people wanna invent a new genre claimin their shit is different. im not talkin on you alone, im talkin underground rappers in general. quit gettin so hung up on genres and what people consider you. just make music.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
since when is horrorcore all about satan? since skr came around? horrorcore was around way before that shit and it wasn't always about satan. since when is satan and horror the same thing? i consider horrorcore some sick horror shit set to a rap beat. a horror movie on cd more or less. too many people wanna invent a new genre claimin their shit is different. im not talkin on you alone, im talkin underground rappers in general. quit gettin so hung up on genres and what people consider you. just make music.
Satan has been in horrorcore since Flatlinerz dawned the term horrorcore, since Evil Pimp and Esham came out with a their first album, since Lord Infamous came out with his first album, since SKR took over Killmusick and released their anti religon demons over the genre, since Mars sported the upside down cross. All those rappers who are horrorcore but worship God or at least don't worship Satan, don't even call it horrorcore, because they don't want to be associated with them.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
you generalizing this shit like all horrorcore rappers are alike or something.

ICP, Esham, Necro all got they own style of horrorcore .... but its still horrorcore