YOUNG HOTLINK - BURNING NIGHTMARES (HORRORCORE ALBUM)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
lol....and?

Whats that have to do with power? god, you're ignorant.
Mac I'm not gonna talk to you

you just hate me, so no matter what I say your gonna express negativity towards me, so while we're on this board I'm just gonna not respond to what you say but I will respond to refrences made by other members that may concern you.

Thank you.

Jul 4, 2007
YOU'RE ALWAYS SAYING SHIT TO, OR ABOUT ME! haha...jesus child...

Do you not THINK before you type? lol Finish school...grow up...and maybe you'll make some sense.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Well.. Just because you haven't had sex, doesn't mean you can't be a good old fashioned pervert with the rest of us Crazy. Go ahead and talk about dirty sanchezes, o rings, breast milk, and what ever the fuck you want buddy.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
And I shall

Yo, Young Sausage, or whatever the fuck meat your named after, that songs on your myspace isn't horrorcore or juggalo related, and why the hell you ain't controling the threads you post !

Mar 22, 2007
Well.. Just because you haven't had sex, doesn't mean you can't be a good old fashioned pervert with the rest of us Crazy. Go ahead and talk about dirty sanchezes, o rings, breast milk, and what ever the fuck you want buddy.
Dirty Sanchez would be a good name for a Quentin Tarrantino character :)