YOUNG HOTLINK - BURNING NIGHTMARES (HORRORCORE ALBUM)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
you generalizing this shit like all horrorcore rappers are alike or something.

ICP, Esham, Necro all got they own style of horrorcore .... but its still horrorcore
well I'm not gonna be put in the category of horrorcore these days

just call me "Horror Rap" instead cause horrorcore can be hip hop or metal (source from horrorcore.com and wikipedia) and I'm keeping it all rap

and I am kinda happy I'm being compared in the category of ICP, Esham, and Necro (though I did originate their styes)

and I feel bad I took over Little Sausage Meat's thread here, but people just love me

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Just to clear the confusion up, no matter what you label it, if its dark subject matter over a rap beat, the official mainstream name for it is horrorcore. You can call it sick hop, gore rap, wicked shit, demonic hip-hop... what ever. Its all the same shit. None of the names stick in the media except for horrorcore. Everything else trying to single themselves out, give up. Your making horrorcore music.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Just to clear the confusion up, no matter what you label it, if its dark subject matter over a rap beat, the official mainstream name for it is horrorcore. You can call it sick hop, gore rap, wicked shit, demonic hip-hop... what ever. Its all the same shit. None of the names stick in the media except for horrorcore. Everything else trying to single themselves out, give up. Your making horrorcore music.
That's cause the media is a bunch of basturds ! Lying no good, piece of shit basturds !

Who the fuck says Gore Rap damnit ! Stupid fuckin label bullshit, it's hip hop damnit !

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
thank you. :siccness:

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
And you don't even listen to my music, so wat you know bout me foo ?

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
That's cause the media is a bunch of basturds ! Lying no good, piece of shit basturds !

Who the fuck says Gore Rap damnit ! Stupid fuckin label bullshit, it's hip hop damnit !
scum calls his stuff gore hop. tho i must admit, callin your stuff horror rap would best some it up as the word core makes me think of spinkickin emo kids. either way tho i still consider it all one in the same.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
i think mad maxxx or someone like that had a cd with that name
anyways I choose horror rap, horrorcore.com/killmusick.com's horrorcore artist disgust me as much as that Dyke bitch Razakel and her bi-curious boy friend Sicktanick, as well as the rest of SKR, Mission Infect, Underground Nation, and a numerous amount of faggots who want to be involved with them

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
anyways I choose horror rap, horrorcore.com/killmusick.com's horrorcore artist disgust me as much as that Dyke bitch Razakel and her bi-curious boy friend Sicktanick, as well as the rest of SKR, Mission Infect, Underground Nation, and a numerous amount of faggots who want to be involved with them
horror rap is fine. thats a better description of it anyways cuz i've noticed a lot of that rap-metal shit is gettin called horrorcore these days. i like rap and i do like metal but i don't like them together. kinda like ranch dressing and ice cream. i like both separate but together they suck.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
from what i've read the bay is feelin to take over the horrorcore scene real quick. i ain't talkin just mars neither. just wait. :siccness:
I know alot of horrorcore artist out here that haven't even released a album yet but will in the future

today I met one named Jawdroppa, he sold me a single for $2.00 sounded like a mix of Violent J and Lil Wayne