Young Droop arrested for 2011 rape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
I know ur just tryna to get a pun in there but no don't even joke about situations like this. dude is 38 and has a history of this already. what a piece of shit to force yourself on a 17 yr old and try n put her on the blade.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I know ur just tryna to get a pun in there but no don't even joke about situations like this. dude is 38 and has a history of this already. what a piece of shit to force yourself on a 17 yr old and try n put her on the blade.
Though I don't pimp I also can't hate. 17? Whatever. As long as it isn't my 17 y.o. daughter idrgaf tbh. This isn't to say I would manipulate a 17 y.o. but lets stop pretending - that bitch a woman. The bitch should have been a little brighter. This life will always be full of sharks whether you 17, 18, or 38. Shit don't change. Hella "gangstas" suspect than a mf

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I would support a bill that kept sex offenders out of PC in prison unless they donated a kidney or something. we have an organ shortage and a surplus of sex offenders
Not a bad idea. One question though, if you care so deeply about donating organs, why don't you donate one of your kidneys, since there is this alleged shortage?

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Not a bad idea. One question though, if you care so deeply about donating organs, why don't you donate one of your kidneys, since there is this alleged shortage?
if my kid or my family needed it I would.
plenty of chomos to take one from in the penal system. the slap on the wrist they have been historically getting isnt a deterrent

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
if my kid or my family needed it I would.
plenty of chomos to take one from in the penal system. the slap on the wrist they have been historically getting isnt a deterrent
Agreed, but taking a kidney isn't going to stop them from doing what they are wired to do. Only 3 ways to stop that: kill em, castrate them, or life imprisonment, since lobotomies are no longer practiced...

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I would support a bill that kept sex offenders out of PC in prison unless they donated a kidney or something. we have an organ shortage and a surplus of sex offenders

This cat might be onto something....instead of life sentences make them mandatory organ donors until they are useless

Young Droop would think he got off with prison time until he gets word 2 weeks later hes donating his retina and corneas, then his kidneys, and then his stem cells and skin for burn victims.