Young Droop arrested for 2011 rape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

Posted on Tue, May. 15, 2012
DNA leads to Modesto man's arrest in 2011 rape
Bee Staff Reports

last updated: May 15, 2012 11:03:11 PM
MODESTO -- ]
Devon Tenille Bradford, 33, was arrested on May 14, 2012, on suspicion of rape, human trafficking, and lewd and lascivious acts, according to police Detective Steve Anderson of the Modesto Police Department. (Modesto Police Department) - - Modesto Police Department

Devon Tenille Bradford, 33, was arrested on May 14, 2012, on suspicion of rape, human trafficking, and lewd and lascivious acts, according to police Detective Steve Anderson of the Modesto Police Department. (Modesto Police Department) - - Modesto Police Department

A Modesto man accused of raping a woman last year has been arrested in front of his home.

Devon Tenille Bradford, 33, was arrested Monday night on suspicion of rape, human trafficking, and lewd and lascivious acts, according to police Detective Steve Anderson.

The alleged victim reported in December that she was raped by a man she didn't know. During the alleged sexual assault, the assailant made comments about "getting out there and making him some money," Anderson said.

Bradford was identified through DNA evidence.

He was arrested in front of his apartment complex in the 600 block of Granger Avenue about 10:30 p.m. Monday.

Bradford previously had been arrested on suspicion of pimping during an undercover sting operation in 2008, but the case was dismissed.

This article is protected by copyright and should not be printed or distributed for anything except personal use.
Copyright © 2012, The Modesto Bee, 1325 H St., Modesto, CA 95354

source

Sep 16, 2011
Looking up to street people is retarded. Low class and no class cats in and out of jail. Pimping is not a cool thing to do its ignorant and bitch made in my opinion. Only ones dumb enough to hoe are weak minded young bitches then they turn into ghetto ass hoes with hella kids and those kids grow up to become hoes and pimps too.

Then the excuse is the white man made you do it.

I'm from the ghetto, the real ghetto, Deep East Oakland. I left the ghetto, I go back to the ghetto, I see what our bullshit world really is. Self imposed opression without taking any responsibility for our own actions.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
There people go again. Free so and so

Its like people feel just cause they are a rapper or something they get a pass.
We live in America, we have laws, you break them and you get punished.
Would you be saying free this man if it was a relative of yours that was treated like this?
Like I said in another thread "get a legit job, better yourself, and educate".
Rape is no joke! Under any circumstances. Unfortunate for him, he is washed. Hopefully he can make admit to his crime, make amends, and be at peace.

So sad,but look what being in a non productive/positive atmosphere will get you.
Its no secret that these cats frequent 9th street area modesto and other spots where they push dope, Rob migrant mexican workers for hard earned money, and prostitute women and transgenders. IM LIKE WTF ? They say "its all about this money game"....I just shake my head

Jun 28, 2003
Lewd and Lascivious acts only can be charged if the girl was underage, so basically he is accused of pimping little girls

and you say free young droop? he is in protective custody now, you cant be in GP with those charges.

May 31, 2002
www.yun-gun.com
wow, and i just watched dat movie "Conviction" about police corruption that framed an innocent man thru DNA for a murder n rape that took 18 years while incarcerated to overturn...for Droop's sake i hope this is his case and he will change his lifestyle once he gets thru this...

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
There people go again. Free so and so

Its like people feel just cause they are a rapper or something they get a pass.
We live in America, we have laws, you break them and you get punished.
Would you be saying free this man if it was a relative of yours that was treated like this?
Like I said in another thread "get a legit job, better yourself, and educate".
Rape is no joke! Under any circumstances. Unfortunate for him, he is washed. Hopefully he can make admit to his crime, make amends, and be at peace.

So sad,but look what being in a non productive/positive atmosphere will get you.
Its no secret that these cats frequent 9th street area modesto and other spots where they push dope, Rob migrant mexican workers for hard earned money, and prostitute women and transgenders. IM LIKE WTF ? They say "its all about this money game"....I just shake my head

YOU SOUND LIKE THA POLICE...

wow, and i just watched dat movie "Conviction" about police corruption that framed an innocent man thru DNA for a murder n rape that took 18 years while incarcerated to overturn...for Droop's sake i hope this is his case and he will change his lifestyle once he gets thru this...
EEXACTLY KNO1 KNOWS WUT TREALY HAPPNT...

Props: bigshotpimp
Jan 12, 2012
Daaaamn.. Real heavy pimpin on a bitch....i know that nigga was throwing up his his and yelling INFERNO while raping a bitch...
I personally don't support rape, but can't no body say YGD ain't wasn't ACTIVE.